Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my favourite video from the comic phase was the marrow dish, featuring what feels like ten excruciating years of watching her try to shake a couple of cherry tomatoes off a wooden board. Will she or won't she? Hitchcock could have learned a thing or two from Jack about creating cinematic suspense

the video starts right at the good bit

Oh my god I just HOOTED! Kids are saying ‘what’s funny’? I just love things like this. Very Harry Hill 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was an interview in a newspaper where Jack explained about coming out as transgender to SB. In it, Jack said they were the only stable thing in their son's life as they'd moved 18 times. This was back in, 2016/7? How many times have they moved since then? How many times has she backpedalled or changed how they present themselves? I understand if Jack is still coming to terms with who they and how they want to present, but the instability of moving in with Jack's partners and moving out again can't be good for the kid.
18 TIMES??? I felt displaced and awful after moving 5 times (from age 3-15), let alone 18 times before the age of 13!?

WTAF have I just watched? So we have 90 seconds of Jack trying to tip veg into a frying pan, cooking the veg off in a super limited time so it's still raw, and then dumping in a load of passata. Followed by 90 SECONDS OF WASHING UP WITH THE BACK TO THE CAMERA...

I make videos in my professional capacity - I am speechless how she can think this should have been put on the tube of you...well I guess I know why (she has zero professional standards / capability whatsoever)...
We made little videos in PHSE that had more professionalism than this, and I don't recall any of us getting paid, or receiving sponsorships for it. :unsure:

Reactions: 26
18 TIMES??? I felt displaced and awful after moving 5 times (from age 3-15), let alone 18 times before the age of 13!?
Don't worry, she counts having a sleepover at a friend's house as moving house. She hasn't moved 18 times. It's bullshit. Just like everything else she says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
my favourite video from the comic phase was the marrow dish, featuring what feels like ten excruciating years of watching her try to shake a couple of cherry tomatoes off a wooden board. Will she or won't she? Hitchcock could have learned a thing or two from Jack about creating cinematic suspense

the video starts right at the good bit

Delurking after losing the whole of the last two weeks on these threads to say this might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Don't worry, she counts having a sleepover at a friend's house as moving house. She hasn't moved 18 times. It's bullshit. Just like everything else she says.
Silly Harry, a sleepover is TWO moves! There AND back!

BTW I've been watching Bosch this week and the knowledge that our hero clocks off and logs onto Tattle makes it even better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can any lovely Frau or Herr post me to the clip of lovely Matt tutting or whatever it was he did in DKL?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope he has a very happy life. I am sure he is deeply loved by his family.

Pure speculation of course but this article gives me bad vibes. SB is criticised in it and his mum leaps to his defence (good that she defends him but sad that the other person is getting a dig in, I just find that unacceptable, but maybe I am over sensitive). Body language in the photo is off too IMO.
From my distant recollection, the photo was heavily staged to protect the identity of Allegras daughter and this was before JM chose to do the same with regards to SB.
I dunno, but sure I read this somewhere?

Then again, I feel like I'm going a little bit nut-nuts today with one thing and another😟

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those videos were around the time she promised us the onion chopping song 😭
☹ I'm feeling a bit gloomy today and the 'Onion Song' would have cheered me right up.
Guys, this is precisely what happens when people over promise and under deliver. Do I need to start a hashtag or something?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
From my distant recollection, the photo was heavily staged to protect the identity of Allegras daughter and this was before JM chose to do the same with regards to SB.
I dunno, but sure I read this somewhere?

Then again, I feel like I'm going a little bit nut-nuts today with one thing and another😟
No, you didn't dream it. Allegra has always kept her children's faces out of the spotlight (she also has a younger daughter, Marnie, from a relationship after Jack)
But Jack has always put SB front and centre from the very beginning.
I read another article about the same time as that one came out and they were all photographed together on the stairs. Delilah had the bannister in front of her obscuring her face.
Strange thing to do considering they were raising them as siblings. One rule for one and one for the other. Surely you'd obscure both or neither? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Up to something eh?

Crowdsourcing for a video editing software for dummies on twitter ☑
Taking overly facetuned selfies that make you look like a gurning plastic doll ☑
Making some undoubtedly disgusting concoction on camera ☑
Fishing for attention ☑

Finishing your book with 4 days til deadline? ❌

We can only hope these new cooking videos are as majestic as the cartoon marrow and tomatoes who wanted to live 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
For a so called cook, and one that wanted a career as a TV cook, she has no knife or vegetable peeling skills. The way she holds that veg peeler is so cack handed, as for the way she wields that knife 😬
I watched her try to slice a leek this morning and had to turn it off. Absolutely terrifying. This was after the 'knife sharpening' bit with the hilarious comic filter. How they have any fingertips left (dirty or otherwise) is truly mind blowing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.