Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masculine aesthetic in action!

Jack, your diluted shampoo does not appear to be working too well... 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
it must have cost at least 1k to move. where did the deposit come from? did she ever actually pay rent and bills, or just kept moving on?

Reactions: 18
From my distant recollection, the photo was heavily staged to protect the identity of Allegras daughter and this was before JM chose to do the same with regards to SB.
I dunno, but sure I read this somewhere?

Then again, I feel like I'm going a little bit nut-nuts today with one thing and another😟
Sadly Jack’s never chosen to protect him online, she was tweeting about his bodily fluids (can’t bear to say what, but underpants related) a few months back 🤬

I’m sure if the express started an online child safety column it’d be a different story altogether 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It cracks me up that she'll go to the trouble of Facetuning herself into a prepubescent boy, but she won't clean her nails, wash her hair, or change into a clean jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Let's all have a jolly good wish & hope the much anticipated 'Onion Song' is finally to be unleashed. This could be the glue that joins a fractured (c)untry back together🙏🏼
Maybe the Gallagher haircut is a clue that the onion song will be performed brit pop style

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm still laughing at her masculine aesthetic a day later, because...it's a bleeping jumper. It's the most basic, least gendered item of clothing around. The only time it would be worthy of comment would be if she wore it on the beach in summer, and even then the comment wouldn't be "ooh how edgy" but "are you feeling okay?"
It was a bleeping stained jumper!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s winding up to release the book of tit hacks and cheap tit no one will ever really want to do.

Jack the Hack is born.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
it must have cost at least 1k to move. where did the deposit come from? did she ever actually pay rent and bills, or just kept moving on?
I think when Jack says 'Moved' the rest of us would understand it as, 'doing a runner'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.