Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major Collaborator? LM wondering why they’ve made such a monumental duck up with a pretend vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Not entitled to Seis because you are still earning money you stupid cow. People have had their lives destroyed and she's stamping her feet because Rishi won't give her pocket money.

Also, 27k Viggle really is going for her isn't she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Urgh she’s so infuriating. I have an 11 year old. Mostly they are no bother by now. Plenty of time to be getting on with things. He’s probably in live lessons a chunk of the day.

Anyway, hello Vlad
She really needs to pick one impression she wants to give off and stick to it! Is it he a sweet sensitive kid who goes out of his way to look after his mum and is happy to quietly sit and read and draw sweet floofies and help with the washing up? Or is he somehow so difficult and high maintenance that even as an almost 11 year old his mum can't get any work done because she is spending her whole days supervising him?

Obviously I know the answer to this - that was then, this is now etc etc

Reactions: 51
Making and testing flash cards from one language to another language (because I haven't heard of Google translate) research the family tree (because that's top of my 'pointless information' list) converting fractions to percentages (is done quicker than it took me to write the words 'fractions to percentages') and some stuff about the arctic (was number 1 on my list of 'useless tit to waste my time with) and half hour of PE (we don't call it this in the real world, we call it 'exercise' - and it's optional) eat some vegetables (as opposed to what?) and deliver a book in 6 days time (because I'm bleeping useless and have left it to the last minute, again..) I'm lazy, honest..

Could go on but it's just so, so boring...

• Heart
Reactions: 70
He doesn't have to do fronted adverbials, it's just what all the Facebook/ Twitter memes are about this week. Let's see how much she is on twitter during the 2 hour quality time.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
She doesn’t need to stand over SB all day, he’s going to secondary school this year. If he needs help he’ll ask or message his teachers. She’s just using it as an excuse not to do the things she needs to do (and that doesn’t include twatting about on Twitter all day). She’s a bleeping idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: kids in year 6 need to develop independent learning, it’s not independent learning if she’s mythering him all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
Is she bollocks working 4am to 9am. And home schooling 9 til 3! Piss off, Jack! No doubt she'll be tweeting all day instead.

Utter, utter fanny. And she would have qualified for SEISS if she'd spent less time on twitter and more time managing her affairs, like her tax return.

She just expects everything to be handed to her on a plate with zero effort, then can't understand why it doesn't work out like she expected.

How can anyone have sympathy for this charlatan?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Making and testing flash cards from one language to another language (because I haven't heard of Google translate) research the family tree (because that's top of my 'pointless information' list) converting fractions to percentages (is done quicker than it took me to write the words 'fractions to percentages') and some stuff about the arctic (was number 1 on my list of 'useless tit to waste my time with) and half hour of PE (we don't call it this in the real world, we call it 'exercise' - and it's optional) eat some vegetables (as opposed to what?) and deliver a book in 6 days time (because I'm bleeping useless and have left it to the last minute, again..) I'm lazy, honest..

Could go on but it's just so, so boring...
Why does she even need to convert fractions into percentages? Isn't that what her son is supposed to be doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Moaning 'I have a book to deliver in six days'. But it is entirely your fault you have left it so late you monumental arse. Yet still you duck about.
And homeschooling 9am - 3pm? Since when? This is the first time she has mentioned this. All of a sudden it has become vital and no doubt this is a performative tweet for her publisher and agent, who probably are at the end of their collective tethers witnessing her twitter antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Moaning 'I have a book to deliver in six days'. But it is entirely your fault you have left it so late you monumental arse. Yet still you duck about.
And homeschooling 9am - 3pm? Since when? This is the first time she has mentioned this. All of a sudden it has become vital and no doubt this is a performative tweet for her publisher and agent, who probably are at the end of their collective tethers witnessing her twitter antics.
She's only mentioning the Home Schooling now because it is the first time she's had to do it. He's been with the Dad most of the time and now he's back with her. Her nasty pass ag tweet about 'it has been decided he spends weekends at his father's' made it clear this was not her decision.
She's furious fewmin that he's with her and, shock horror, she has to spend time with the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.