Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's too early but I would LOVE to nominate 'constant stream of nonsense' as the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
'Salt is salt is salt' is bollocks. Anybody with tastebuds knows there are differences. Suppose that's why she says it.

1611523665792.png

Yeah, you do that. I'm sure everybody will take you absolutely seriously with your forensic knowledge of the Bible (and grammar/syntax).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would love for you to make a closer friend out of this! Please let us know if it goes well (oh my gosh imagine if she turns out to be a Frau!)

I am going to lose my mind if she posts her drawing online. I have this horrible vision of it being incredibly amateur but all the blue ticks are telling her how great her lovely drawing is it's going right in the downstairs bathroom next to the emin.

(I am a TERRIBLE artist so not judging any amateurs - it's the fact she instantly thinks she's an expert when she isn't, at knitting, drawing, photography etc)
View attachment 400969
This is amazing!! Am I right in thinking that’s Guardian byline photo Jack? I was so tempted to draw Nigella‘s garden out of spite, and send it to her before Jackie but I literally don’t have the range, and this is just perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So apparently the table salt variety is heavily processed to make it fine, on the way it loses most of the minerals you would want in a salt bath, like the magnesium.
Sea salt retains more of these minerals, so sea salt would be preferable than table salt.
Even better would be fecking bath salts.
Yes table salt will have been stripped of any beneficial minerals. In addition, cheap table salt has iodine added which for some people's skin will cause a reaction 😡. I wish she'd stop peddling advice about things she knows sweet FA about.

Reactions: 53
Yes table salt will have been stripped of any beneficial minerals. In addition, cheap table salt has iodine added which for some people's skin will cause a reaction 😡. I wish she'd stop peddling advice about things she knows sweet FA about.
Being an idiot is one thing but she is a ⚠ who wants the job of removing the smell of eucalyptus, lavender etc from the blender? Not everybody has a domestic flock!
Its awful but I really hope someone gets back to her following a disaster with this crap. We know she is using penhaligons etc, none of this toxic shite for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hey Jack, a little bit of google, yeah?
Don’t worry we’ve done the hard graft so you can grift, as per usual
Here’s an article about making bath salts, they seem very anti-table salt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
65615808-7F4F-4AC0-936E-49CED2E8E98D.png

I don’t want to be a dick here and I know this isn’t about jack but I recall roadside mum posting about being approached by various media outlets then declining them. Obviously then jack jumped in and stole the thunder but this seems a bit resentful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.