Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Wait wait wait wait......for free? Because he just...wants....to....help people? I'm sorry I don't understand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Oh, great. Monopoly Jack.
Didn’t someone joke on here that Monopoly would be far too traumatising for Jack to play, considering all the rent, the fines, the tax and that sweet, sweet mirage of Mayfair and Park Avenue?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I bet Jack beats SB in monopoly by sadfishing him until he gives her his money and property out of pity. Her version probably has a 'donate to Patreon' card too.
Bet every time she picks up a chance card it’s like
“You’ve been contacted by a model agency collect £200 from each player”

“You’ve caught covid/adhd/shimmering black eye collect £300 from each player”

“You’re the 345th most relevant lesbian in 2007 collect £50 from each player”

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Minky McMoneypenny

I'm enjoying spying on the Linda McCartney insta comments - that big vegan account is not letting it go and because no one in LMc PR is bothering to acknowledge the comments, the squiggles have resorted to recommending alternative brands to each other! So a LMc promo is ending up with comments about how great the competitor products are and where they are currently on offer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Emmapism

VIP Member
Hey squiggle! I was bullied too as a kid. This isn't that. Stick around, you might actually get to know the people here and develop a more nuanced view 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 75

HarderFaster

VIP Member
She just has so much stuff.

I usually loathe the bullshit trope of “well if you Millennials just went out for avocado toast less you’d have a deposit for a house now” but in Jackie’s case it’s... absolutely true?!

If she bought less (fucking ridiculous) crockery (and sideboards, and fridges/freezers, and designer gear, and ugly trainers, and tech, and filler) she’d have a seriously nice place.

I honestly don’t know how her donors don’t see her listing all of this crap and not question why she’s pretending she can’t afford £1.49 for a block of butter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

colouredlines

VIP Member
Squiggles are getting personal on the Linda McCartney page.

The kitten is mentioned. They are also getting angry that there is no reply from the SM team.

Here for the uprising. Floofle as tribute.
I'm uncomfortable with what looks like Tattle crossover...then again, these threads have a lot of lurkers.

The JM collab may be the worst thing to happen to the name McCartney since the Frog Chorus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Boyo

VIP Member
5D069311-3E0A-4AFD-8572-7D39B25D0331.jpeg

Sausage? Toffee? Sausage. And toffee? Am I hearing you right? Sausage toffee? No thank you. Dirty bastard. (©️Peter Kay, 2022 Tour)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
£28 for a monstrosity of a doorstop. This woman is NOT poor!!! John Lewis, obvs. Only quality useless tat for Mama Jack, while SB gets eyeball fucking sausages.
98900CB4-CC54-4DB7-8F85-A532C9D18B96.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I think the worst part about trifle-gate was that all the trifles she insulted were homemade and clearly a lot of time and effort went into them. They looked beautiful. Her one came from tins and packets? Her dad's 'famous' trifle comes from a tin of chopped fruit (#ad), tin of custard, packet of jelly, packet of fake cream. Nothing unique about it

• Heart
  • Sad
She says that her first blog post was essentially a suicide note but she decided to live after she got up in the morning to find she'd gone viral and had hundreds of messages to reply to people. Apparently she replied to everyone because 'I'm autistic and I find it incredibly rude not to reply to people'. Well I'm autistic and I find it incredibly rude to reply snarkily to squiggles and incite pile-ons on Twitter 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Sadly for Roadside Mum I think the press agency using the photo counts as factual usage (in that it records a political event) and the image was replicated many, many times by other users, so it would probably be allowed under Fair Use policy. Also they tried to contact her and she ignored it, which I understand but she did miss an opportunity to negotiate. And they’ll have proof of that.

It’s weird to me that she would kick off about the agency monetising her “copyrighted“ image but defend Jack who personally got paid for news appearances and columns all over the show for “HER story” (stolen from Roadside Mum). Hilarious that Lawyer Jack is back, though. You flex those rhetoric muscles, babe. Year 9 debating club all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 69