Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a cat that was obsessed with my hairdryer. I never dried him, but you had to lock him out of the bedroom while you did yours or he’d be trying to get on your head and “eat” the air coming out. He was a very weird boy. Terrified of the noise the little clicky thing to light the oven made though bless him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
superjack to the rescue!

of course, several people have already suggested this directly to roadside mum

and maybe turn off those google alerts, that's just odd
Presumably she's watching threads under a different user name so that she gets the alerts, then? Cheaper than a lawyer, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey squiggle! I was bullied too as a kid. This isn't that. Stick around, you might actually get to know the people here and develop a more nuanced view 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 75
“Accidentally ran into” ok sure you did. Deffo weren’t already here slagging off Mrs Hinch or Lauren Goodger were ya? 😂 they’re fair game and have some truly disgusting things written about them, but when Jack’s actual crappy tweets and actual crappy behaviour is called out its bullying 🙄 must be because she is so smol and poor and does so much for so many people without ever resting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.