Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, why are they petitioning Sainsburys with a photo full of Tesco own brand foods? And not Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He really isn't. I think his credulous championing of Carl Beech and slating of other news outlets for being more cautious in their reporting shows that he'll believe in anyone who supports the position he wishes to take at that time. He's just an opinions guy.
To be honest, I’m a fairly new fan of his, so I’m sure you’re right. I disliked him at first but he won me over somehow and I heartily approve of his hearty disapproval of Boris Johnson. But yeah, this has disappointed me.

Praying she’s not on with Elizabeth Day next.

Reactions: 19
Oh yes pagers (“bleeps”) are the bane of my existence in the NHS. Plus they try to threaten us with a charge of £600 if they get lost or damaged because they’re so expensive to replace as no one bloody uses them anymore!
Perhaps Jack could add that to her thunderclap tonight...
duck, I had nearly forgotten about the viral movement that was Thunderclap. Did that last about one week, or one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s just done a whole series of insta stories making out that she’s the only person who has ever used the oil that stuff comes in but has managed to make it 300 times more complex than it needs to be. I’m sure someone will share them. My method is ‘dribble oil out of jar as required’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
hang on! creeping up on light blues? a full side of the board clear of free parking?! 😳

you know nothing, jack monroe. I will fully take you on at monopoly and you will beg for mercy while trying to pay off your stay at my Mayfair hotel
You know nothing. Statistically you are more likely to rake it in from the oranges.

Oh my life. Monroe-poly has killed me tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just checked out the replies to that Cambridge alumni (!) snitch tagging Jack about Tattle (of course you were looking for a recipe, hun. Grift slop, by any chance?) and found this one particularly hilarious:

View attachment 395276

The irony of someone ostensibly deploring unkindness, while using utterly dehumanising language (*cough Katie Hopkins cockroaches cough*) about a group of people she knows absolutely nothing about. Simply for daring to question the povvo queen of hearts.

We all know exactly why we’re here and most of us attempt to spread the word about Jack in our personal circles. You’re all bleeping hilarious and compassionate (often where I find myself lacking). This place has a greater proportion of people with or working towards doctorates than I’ve ever come across outside of work or a conference. People here know frankly terrifying amounts about tech, healthcare, law, education, food, welfare, etc. But go off, Squig, we must all be terrible for having a critical thought.

Potential thread title: Jack Monroe #139 Exit via the Grift Slop.
St. Jacqueline of Southend. So perfect. So holy. Never put a foot wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pie Jesu, what fresh hell is this?
Anyone who has ever had an eating disorder has never ever had to set an alarm to eat. I can't really express how offended I am by her claims to have been anorexic at one time and now needs alarm reminders to eat. Cosplaying serious illness is not a bleeping game you selfish self obsessed thieving bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
"I really like you, Jack babe but all those people think you're a grifting slopgibbon. I know they're soooo nasty. Anyway just thought you had the right to know hardly anyone else likes you."
I would love it if a new member called themselves Slopgibbon. Mind you it could well be Jack using her other Tattle account.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be honest, I’m a fairly new fan of his, so I’m sure you’re right. I disliked him at first but he won me over somehow and I heartily approve of his hearty disapproval of Boris Johnson. But yeah, this has disappointed me.

Praying she’s not on with Elizabeth Day next.
Don't get me wrong I often agree with him and often enjoy listening to him but he's very much a creature of that talk radio format.

Reactions: 10
When Trump lost the election someone called him a Tangerine tit Gibbon 😂😂.

I love it and if it can be incorporated into our Jack all the better😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no. In discussing her origin story (which they genuinely keep referring to as her origin story) she said she knows the exact date her blog took off (I think she giggle-mentioned something about autism but the audio quality is abysmal) and then reveals she knows the specific date of her son's conception 😨 It's 2pm 4th July 2009 by the way.

Sorry but if I know this, you have to know this too. It's only fair.

Immediately after this she starts talking about how she made arrangements for her son to go to his dad's and started actively planning her suicide. For duck's sake.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.