Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For colour comparison. L - R: bollock sausages, Jack's Linda McC sausages, Linda McC sausages
View attachment 393993

🤔
Linda sausages are at bit peely wally until properly cooked and browned as in the LMcC picture. Looking at Jack's offering in the middle I think she's shown them a heated griddle pan but not cooked them properly giving them a slightly testicular hue. #BangerAnalysis #BangerTruthing

I just want to add that I feel very distressed by the obviously boiled onions in the centre picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Of course! The bangers have fallen victim to the infamous Monroe’s schrodinger’s technique of both overcooking and undercooking the same piece of food simultaneously

Edit 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Jack's just shared her favourite article, which i can't read because I'm not a paying member.. yet the people who pay for the times are of a totally different breed to her right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I read the comments on IG and whilst there is one or two using a lot of tattle “language” like grifter, if you look at the others and their backgrounds I agree they are angry vegans who have the same concerns we do about egg/fish/meat consumption and the mistreatment issue
someone has said she tortured a kitten which died and it all happened on twitter but she deleted it

Thing is with vegans (and I say as. lifelong vegetarian and occasional plant based eater and “animal goods” reducer) they are by their very nature, forensic.
Avoiding E-thingy (can’t remember that they call Carmine) in an ingredients list or knowing which soft drinks and alcohol is processed using isinglass is like, entry level vegan.
If they get a whiff of doubt about Monroe (which they have) they will have grunked all of her internet presence and these threads before you can say “carmine is crushed beetles”

Also those bastard question cards, someone 🔺’d them and they are “counseling cards” mind you Mackie strikes me as exactly the type who has done “a certificate” and thinks they’re a counselor (whilst their own bin fire of a life rages all around them)

Edit: I have no respect for the 🥕s right to life
😔😩😢bbbuuuut 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Of course! The bangers have fallen victim to the infamous Monroe’s schrodinger’s technique of both overcooking and undercooking the same piece of food simultaneously

Edit 🥕
I am stunned as to how she manages this, especially after being engaged to Allegra? Surely you would pick up skills and tips? Maybe I am making the foolish error of judging such a situation using common sense :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But I think they may have made up?
Because Jack told Nicola on Twitter (!!) that she had whatsapped her. Because obv you announce to the world when you send a private message.
Grunka-ing, so may be late with this point, but I don't think so. Nic Miller posted this around the time last week when JM was popping up all over the place waving her white hearts and likes around when other people were suggesting her for similar. I may be projecting though.

1611178472839.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
honestly though, their grid looks lovely. I'm a committed omnivore who could never give up meat, but these dishes look great. and the vintage pics of linda are ❤

and then you see Jack's sad brown dishes and you want to cry

20210120_212629.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nah, not Anime - Lazytown.

She was one pot of hair gel and her onion chopping glasses away from Leningrad Cowboy territory, though.

View attachment 394005
Great, I'm gonna have "we are number one" stuck in my head for hours now. 😂

(Now listen closely)
Here's a little lesson in griftery
This is going down in history
If you wanna have a tip jar
Full of funds
You have to secure sponsors for your Cotswold funds
Just follow drama, and stir the pot
Ask for cattos then post slop
(Shh)
(No, don't tweet that!)

Grifting fans for funds
Hey!
No postcards for patrons
Grifting fans for funds

🎷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am stunned as to how she manages this, especially after being engaged to Allegra? Surely you would pick up skills and tips? Maybe I am making the foolish error of judging such a situation using common sense :rolleyes:
When one has no natural talent for cooking or a love of food , bleeping it up is Jack’s calling card.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ugh! all of us who collect the fines on free parking know we shouldn't. this isn't Brand New Information.

also, who brags about beating their child at a game?! i mean my dad, the secondary keeper of the to do list, never used to let me win at monopoly, which we played loads. and, while Twitter didn't exist then, he certainly wouldn't have bragged about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Jack's ego wouldn't allow her to pick up too much from someone more talented. Her whole self image of a maverick, smol pixie who swaggers around challenging conventional wisdom with her ADHD and autism inspired genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
hang on! creeping up on light blues? a full side of the board clear of free parking?! 😳

you know nothing, jack monroe. I will fully take you on at monopoly and you will beg for mercy while trying to pay off your stay at my Mayfair hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.