Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took her 56 seconds to use the phrase “single mum using a foodbank“

Her voice is too nasally, it’s not a voice for tv or radio. And she looks the spit of Rose West.
I listen to Johnny Vaughan's show. At age 21, he did a 4 year prison service and after his release he turned his life around. I had no idea about this however because he never mentions it! Why can't Jack move on from the fact she's no longer a foodbank/ benefits mum instead of bringing it up at every sodding opportunity?! (Not that I'm comparing being on benefits with prison but you get what I'm saying!!)

She's just not a role model in any way.

I hope she stops trying make "Feed. The. Children" happen. You ain't Geldolf, babe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Probably a bit late to the thread to be asking this but what does MSM mean?
Mainstream Media. Picked up from Trumpists and conspiracy theorists; one of my half siblings started to use the words when he was posting bollocks about how Boris was already making Covid a thing of the past.it wasn't anything to be worried about in April and 'the mainstream media are lying out of a lack of patriotism'.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Pains me to say this but I can fully understand the post lockdown filler/Botox, after so many zoom/teams meeting where all I could see was every wrinkle magnified 🙈 luckily my aesthetician are very experienced so no ouchy lumps & bumps. (Am another frau who will be submitting a refund to chartwell for shopping 🛒 can spend on more very necessary treatments when this lockdown finishes 🔺)
Cannot wait to get this child off my boob so I can return my forehead to a state of glass-like inscrutability.

For those asking, it's quite expensive but I have to have the male dosage because of my, and I quote, 'unusually powerful brow'.

My OH buys the butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
As if you'd get life coaching from the same people that did your lip fillers. 😆 They're, erm, quite different niches.
To be fair if I was life coaching Jack I'd probably reassess my life and try and branch out into other areas. It'd be like trying to motivate enraged custard.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack, wouldn’t it be such positive publicity (As you sure do need it) if you were to screenshot all your DM’s and post them to a highlight reel about how inspirational you are to people cooking on a budget?

Ah. Silly me. They don’t exist do they. So stop lying on the lovely Doctors show.

THIS my fellow fraus was Jack’s face when Dr Rupee said it was the cheapest recipe of the series and banging full of flavour. She went from a smirk to this.

Make of it what you will.

View attachment 389968
Omg that's who it is

Rose west 😂😂😂😂

I cant look took me a month to build up to DKL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if you'd get life coaching from the same people that did your lip fillers. 😆 They're, erm, quite different niches.
I once got a massage at the same spa as a wax and it was the same woman. Quite strange. She wasn’t that good at either.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She looks completely different there, again 😂
Rose West Jack!

Don’t remember what thread it was but if I remember correctly didn’t she say on the day they had to rerecord it, was she originally cooking but was so terrible it was decided she’d be better as an observer?

Never seen Dr Rupy before but I like him and his recipes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yikes, those pictures scared me! I mean, get whatever treatments you want (although don't scam folk to do it) but hers just don't look 'right'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I once got a massage at the same spa as a wax and it was the same woman. Quite strange. She wasn’t that good at either.
On the same day? I've never fathomed the two treatments on one day situation. I often want to get my eyebrows and bikini done but I end up going to two places. I just can't understand when the knickers come off and it makes me anxious.

Sorry, mods, bewilderingly off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On the same day? I've never fathomed the two treatments on one day situation. I often want to get my eyebrows and bikini done but I end up going to two places. I just can't understand when the knickers come off and it makes me anxious.

Sorry, mods, bewilderingly off topic.
I had a voucher for a spa and they were the only things I could afford with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the company that has commented on her pics in the past (I think with a lip emoji but not 100% m'laud). They have at the least done her make up...

View attachment 389998View attachment 389999
I see she is putting her wants above Sb's needs, again, he gets nasty pappy white cheap bread with yellow sticker dead stuff, cheap nasty minimal meat, sausages, and nasty bacon etc whilst she’s on the filler, can’t afford butter, rent but can
satisfy her vanity on a regular Basis, disgrace 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Spending my lunch break watching this. Initial thoughts are "STOP HER". Why does she insist on wearing this faux denim shirt for every occasion now???

Also, who are these programmes aimed at? It's the most middle class cooking programme I've seen.

Cannot wait to get this child off my boob so I can return my forehead to a state of glass-like inscrutability.

For those asking, it's quite expensive but I have to have the male dosage because of my, and I quote, 'unusually powerful brow'.

My OH buys the butter.
I just love the sound of an unusually powerful brow!

• Haha
Why wear glasses and then take them off. Either you need them or not. They are also horrible.
The lips are obvious. It doesn’t really match the rest of her style to be honest. Really bored of the denim.

Dr Rupy seems to know exactly what he is doing anyway. I’d say she seems way calmer than I have seen her before. Maybe live TV is the issue (being the main focus). If I didn’t know her previously she wouldn’t annoy me on this. It seems a better way for her to appear on TV.

I’m not sure tinned pears are cheaper than fresh in season are they?

Reactions: 29
Just watched Dr Rupy while I lovingly and enthusiastically wolfed down my leftover curry. I think it's probably the best thing I've seen her do, actually. If I wasn't watching with a Tattle eye I probably wouldn't notice anything different to other TV guests but It was all so weird because her face is so different to every picture I've seen of her. I also didn't really understand why she had glasses on in the first half and not the second but maybe the medicinal properties of the tinned tomatoes helped her eyesight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.