Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, wouldn’t it be such positive publicity (As you sure do need it) if you were to screenshot all your DM’s and post them to a highlight reel about how inspirational you are to people cooking on a budget?

Ah. Silly me. They don’t exist do they. So stop lying on the lovely Doctors show.

THIS my fellow fraus was Jack’s face when Dr Rupee said it was the cheapest recipe of the series and banging full of flavour. She went from a smirk to this.

Make of it what you will.

View attachment 389968
Farkinell, Rose West has really gone wild on the fillers 😱 #ouchymouth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Jack, wouldn’t it be such positive publicity (As you sure do need it) if you were to screenshot all your DM’s and post them to a highlight reel about how inspirational you are to people cooking on a budget?

Ah. Silly me. They don’t exist do they. So stop lying on the lovely Doctors show.

THIS my fellow fraus was Jack’s face when Dr Rupee said it was the cheapest recipe of the series and banging full of flavour. She went from a smirk to this.

View attachment 389968
Wow those fillers really make her nasolabial folds pop, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just had a squiz at Dr Rupy's Twitter. He doesn't mention his 'collab' with Jack.
This is surprising because Jack said she was excited about filming and that it was her big return to BBC. (all tweets now deleted)
The only thing on there is a rt of a squiggle who was saying she was excited to be using Dr Rupy's cookbook and there was a picture of said book alongside Jack's book and another cookbook. Also, he replied to a tweet of hers in November with 'you too' which was probably when they filmed and she was gushing about how brilliant he was. However until someone produces receipts we'll never know because she's deleted it.
The whole thing just sums up how people who have actually worked with her don't want anything more to do with her.
Dr Rupy has just politely responded to her batshit tweets with a polite but short response.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Jack has also just gone on a sales pitch about tinned tomatoes and how great they taste.

Thought the lovely apologetic doctor shook his head when she wailed about being allergic to them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she keeps going with rise fillers SB will have Jackie Stallone for a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 389968
I don't like to rag on things people can't change about their appearance, but you know what she can change? Those bloody glasses!

(and the lips, obviously)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 389968
That, right there, is the Narc Smirk. It is usually a micro expression so can go missed if you aren't aware if it.
He's punctured her precious ego and the little Narcissistic brain can't cope with it.
Also, she really does look like Rose West....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched a bit of it - Dr Rupy is so nice - and her top lip filler was quite distracting. Most noticeable it has ever been.
Did she first get them when it was her ouchy mouth nonsense?

Reactions: 30
I watched a bit of it - Dr Rupy is so nice - and her top lip filler was quite distracting. Most noticeable it has ever been.
Did she first get them when it was her ouchy mouth nonsense?
Ages ago, I looked at her insta to estimate when she started getting them and I think I put it at around 2 years ago, but she's obviously had top-ups since then so it's getting more and more noticeable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 389968
I was always on the fence about the lip filler claims (although have missed a few threads so I maybe haven’t seen everything) but this is as close to proof positive as I’ve seen. Jeez. I don’t have them but I’m guessing once you start you need to keep on-wonder how much that costs? More than butter I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 389968
Jesus, even from the photo she herself posted from this very day that was in a previous thread, compared to this photo - she looks like a different bloody person! Fuckin hell, such a charlatan..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ages ago, I looked at her insta to estimate when she started getting them and I think I put it at around 2 years ago, but she's obviously had top-ups since then so it's getting more and more noticeable.
Pains me to say this but I can fully understand the post lockdown filler/Botox, after so many zoom/teams meeting where all I could see was every wrinkle magnified 🙈 luckily my aesthetician are very experienced so no ouchy lumps & bumps. (Am another frau who will be submitting a refund to chartwell for shopping 🛒 can spend on more very necessary treatments when this lockdown finishes 🔺)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is the company that has commented on her pics in the past (I think with a lip emoji but not 100% m'laud). They have at the least done her make up...

20210118_122524.jpg
20210118_122226.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Pains me to say this but I can fully understand the post lockdown filler/Botox, after so many zoom/teams meeting where all I could see was every wrinkle magnified 🙈 luckily my aesthetician are very experienced so no ouchy lumps & bumps. (Am another frau who will be submitting a refund to chartwell for shopping 🛒 can spend on more very necessary treatments when this lockdown finishes 🔺)
But could you afford butter?

Seriously, how much does this sort of thing cost in total? I'm thinking that, in addition to the widemouth toad look she's going for (only 300 notes a pop), there's also undereye/tear trough filler, crows' feet and some forehead work been done for it to be completely smooth and glassy without the slightest trace of movement.

Chirst knows, I need tit like this if I can afford it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On another topic. RM getting some better advice over on twitter (yes, I know this is a JM thread, we could compare the 'advice' she's been given by Jack). Victoria Derbyshire has replied advising her to block negative and troll comments and focus on the issue. George Monbiot also replied, no blue tick, have not checked if its 'the GM'

Reactions: 34
Probably a bit late to the thread to be asking this but what does MSM mean?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.