Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus bleeping christ...i feel like she's just stared straight through my soul

why is Jack so terrifying when she's trying to be cute and playful?!

View attachment 389891
She tries so, so, so, sooooooo hard to look relaxed and natural but in the end she looks like a lady who has followed through on a wet fart and is trying desperately to pretend that the noise and the smell that everyone just noticed wasn't her...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Googly eyed Jack makes me think of the neighing horse so often used to represent the spunky lasagne

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She looks like the front cover of the film girl interrupted. I would be so Cross if someone tried to use that as a professional photo of me.

How's the chat going with Mr C had he replied grovelling and also had MR REPLIED yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like the front cover of the film girl interrupted. I would be so Cross if someone tried to use that as a professional photo of me.

How's the chat going with Mr C had he replied grovelling and also had MR REPLIED yet?
I think we'll be waiting a long time for either!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went over to watch the 'vegan takeover' episode of Dr Rupy. Guests 'Henry and Ian from BOSH' Food looked great, both of them very enthusiastic about the food and didn't mention their books once. They didn't cook either, so I guess its a feature of the program, rather than keep Jack away from the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
amazing. the mad eyes, the rictus grin, the fidgeting, the forced laughter, "can you use bottled lemon?", "so, jack, you're a tinned fruit shill expert"

all the greatest hits. just what was required.

just gutted he didn't make the salad bag fridge raid pesto in front of her. that would have been pure brilliance

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I went over to watch the 'vegan takeover' episode of Dr Rupy. Guests 'Henry and Ian from BOSH' Food looked great, both of them very enthusiastic about the food and didn't mention their books once. They didn't cook either, so I guess its a feature of the program, rather than keep Jack away from the food.
I really can't bear them but they do come across at least as enthusiastic about eating.

Reactions: 15
Thanks all for summing up. You are doing my ears and eyeballs a service. One screenshot is terrifying enough!

Reactions: 22
It took her 56 seconds to use the phrase “single mum using a foodbank“

Her voice is too nasally, it’s not a voice for tv or radio. And she looks the spit of Rose West.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Also, am I the only come who feels like this picture the scene. First day of a job the boss comes down and says I want you to work this this new person. She's apparently the bee's knees in our circles and then he produces that photo . I think I would quit on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jack, wouldn’t it be such positive publicity (As you sure do need it) if you were to screenshot all your DM’s and post them to a highlight reel about how inspirational you are to people cooking on a budget?

Ah. Silly me. They don’t exist do they. So stop lying on the lovely Doctors show.

THIS my fellow fraus was Jack’s face when Dr Rupee said it was the cheapest recipe of the series and banging full of flavour. She went from a smirk to this.

Make of it what you will.

7D72FB34-BF39-4C09-959B-5E7714452266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.