Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Puppyish” Jack again :sleep:

That was, to be fair, and as annoying as she still is, one of her better tv slots - bit easier as all she had to do was nod along and big herself up sporadically. I bet it all took 3454 takes though.

eta - of course it’s sweet, Jack - it has honey in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

That was, to be fair, and annoying as she still is, one of her better tv slots - bit easier as all she had to do was nod along and big herself up sporadically. I bet it all took 3454 takes though.
but that painful part at the beginning when she doesn't know what to do with her hands. It's like all of my worst ever public speaking experiences come rushing back to me at once every time I see her on camera.

This is the perfect antidote to the shitshow of the past week, thank you Dr Rupy you lovely handsome man 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

That was, to be fair, and annoying as she still is, one of her better tv slots - bit easier as all she had to do was nod along and big herself up sporadically. I bet it all took 3454 takes though.
I don't know how long the episode is but it took all day to film.
I know nothing about TV filming, but that does sound like a long time to film a one shot tv segment. Are there any special effects? Or CGI, or stunts. Please tell me there's stunts...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The strained face of someone having to watch someone do “her job” much better than she does it.
It's the way she looks around quite madly when she's made what she thinks is a "joke", hoping desperately that others will laugh along with her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s “Blue Monday “ today. Try not to let JM get to you too much. I’m electing myself “mental health monitor “ for today 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 57
but that painful part at the beginning when she doesn't know what to do with her hands. It's like all of my worst ever public speaking experiences come rushing back to me at once every time I see her on camera.

This is the perfect antidote to the shitshow of the past week, thank you Dr Rupy you lovely handsome man 🙏
This is nailing the one thing I don’t understand about her. She genuinely seems so awkward and like she doesn’t know what to do. Which to be fair, I would be the same but because of that I’m not likely to ever go for a career on camera.

She clearly actually hates being on camera too, so I don’t know why she’s so desperate, she could make a nice living from her books and the odd appearance. All the lies etc, I see what her motivation is, but I really don’t know why she tortures herself like this - you just KNOW she watches all her appearances back and cringes much as she mouths off on twitter about them having been great.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.