Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That game has peak 'I'm in sixth form and I just learnt about the existence of Nietzsche' energy. Gawwwwwd she's such a bleep. I've never said that before. I feel like I need to apologise to my mum.

In case you were wondering how sickeningly ingratiating she has been recently, as I've mentioned before I'm extraordinarily petty and keep a running count of the number of times she says 'thankyou' then add that number of new words or phrases to Slopbot's code in the next update. The total is currently 21. Blackjack! Keep going babes x I can't go anywhere until next Wednesday, it would be the work of a moment to come up with all the new code.
more like Nietzsche's sister who tried to set up a utopia based on his works which failed spectacularly because everyone was too super to plough the fields

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The omission of her name by Marcus in all of his most recent comments can’t have been missed by Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Trying to keep up...
I’m sorry I don’t know where this will land. Had to warn you all...Junior Bake Off doing trifles in the next episode.
I hope Jack can contain her inner cretin and not rip apart the best efforts of children on a reality tv show.

Keep Tattling you bunch of Fraus, the receipt keeping is an extraordinary feat and you should all be proud. Welcome new members to the canal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Trying to keep up...
I’m sorry I don’t know where this will land. Had to warn you all...Junior Bake Off doing trifles in the next episode.
I hope Jack can contain her inner cretin and not rip apart the best efforts of children on a reality tv show.

Keep Tattling you bunch of Fraus, the receipt keeping is an extraordinary feat and you should all be proud. Welcome new members to the canal.
Trifles 🙀🙀🙀, (oi!) SB, keep Jack off the doofer for the sake of fellow small children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title, jack monroe, jack tapped her tweet and poof it was gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One day when she is exposed for the fraud she is (how much has she raised for Magic Breakfast again?) we will have the comfort of genuinely having the last laugh. Can't wait 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My 10 year old asked me the other week if I’d rather eat poo-flavoured ice cream or ice cream-flavoured poo. Maybe I need this game to add a bit more sophistication to our dinner chat.
Sounds like a Richard Herring Emergency Question

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My spidey sense is off the scale.

I love Nicola Miller and not just because she is an excellent source for food knowledge and other stuff.

Edit to say she’s talking about an Author and her work, I’ve highlighted that particular tweet which could be misinterpreted if you doesn’t follow her.

Still worth a sniff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
is it your own poo or someone else's? cos that would make all the difference
This is exactly the kind of thing that 10yr olds should be doing/asking at meal times! God we have weird and wonderful discussions at tea time no deep meaningful tit. Just kid wondering stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.