Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve actually been exchanging a lot of DMs with Eamonn Holmes, I know I know ‘keep it on tattle’ I’m such a hypocrite. I have proof but I won’t share them all for privacy reasons. Thankyou

___904-4a2dda3fbb3834f17def6d2f9124238f.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

HarderFaster

VIP Member
View attachment 386660

(Edit: changed screenshot for one easier to read)
Such an abuser tactic to try and deflect from legitimate questioning by throwing out some minor misdemeanours under the guise of honesty.

The press don’t give a fuck that you were occasionally a tearaway when you were in year 9, Jack, they care that you use other people’s uncredited work to get media traction and take donations from people much poorer than you by glossing over the particulars of your very comfortable financial situation.

Cunt.

She’s fucking desperate to leak those cursed bikini photos isn’t she. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THEM YOU EXHIBITIONIST DEMON.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Two book advances and a six month deal with Del Monte but your rent didn’t go out? Sure, Jan. Sounds like some egregious, tip-jar rattling bullshit to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

jenny2603

VIP Member
Marcus Rashford: having constructive conversations with the hairy blancmange who is supposed to be in charge of the country. Tweeting measured, well thought out messages and positively engaging.

Jack: "I'm ready for my close up" etc etc etc
Marcus Rashford: "Well I grew up poor so I understand how important it is that kids have access to good food to help them stay healthy and achieve in school..."

Jack: "I ate a Big Mac out a bin!"

Marcus Rashford: "So I've been speaking to politicians and the catering contractors to ensure that all children have access to good quality food"

Jack: "I served booze in my pants- there are pictures!!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I’ve been following this for the past couple of days, Jack hasn’t done anything except work herself up into a frothing frenzy of self righteousness. She reminds me of my dog when she sees a squirrel in the garden but isn’t allowed out to chase it. The dog spins and barks at the window, and eventually the squirrel goes away of its own accord and the dog thinks it’s been terribly brave and done its job, but the squirrel never even knew it was there.

If Jack had stayed entirely silent on the matter (impossible unless she was in a coma obviously) the whole issue would have played out in exactly the same way, she’s contributed precisely nothing bar a few media sound bites. Interesting that the BBC, who she’s previously worked for, didn’t even want her for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I know they say a lot can happen in a week in politics, but blimey, going from this:

___637-28a0f89fa8f3ea181fa519e4ce76f6d3.png

to this:

___638-d8056955924a0bfb0bb432b441cd9fa6.png

and we're not even a fortnight into the new year. I need to dino nap sit down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'I don't need to be liked'.

Seriously I think she is shitting it a bit now. Only the tiniest effort of 'muck raking' will bring journos here. Probably the first Google search 'Jack Monroe Gossip' will be Tattle***. Stealing sandwiches? I think the £68k Kickstarter might be *slightly* more the sort of thing they are after.

*** Just checked - 'Jack Monroe Gossip' fills almost first Google page including the Lime Goss breakdown of the Jamie Oliver baiting.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Apologies for all this - some evidence of the uprising @Mustard - there’s more but life is too short to spend all day squiggling 😜

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
No. Alan, hun. You don’t seem to understand! Corbyn doesn’t have a problem with Jack. She said it herself, they’re cool mate. She’s got the DMs, obvs, but would never stoop so low as to use them to make a point. What the hell he’d need to be messaging her about is neither here nor there.
I think you’ll find they’re bosom buddies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There are actually a few decent discussions going on about her and l'm sure there are loads others I'm not aware of. I like the way this is put -

___568-5397fb3d1e0a2f750f2e81985d2f918c.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

MancBee

VIP Member
@MancBee - I just want to come round to yours for a cuppa, cake and a big natter. I always love your posts.
Thanks for the kind words.

I loved being gay in the 80's, might seem strange what with the homophobia, the anti gay policing and AIDs but there was a feeling of belonging to a community. A community that looked after itself. If you haven't seen Pose on BBC (amazing) do so, Manchester in the 80s had a similar vibe. There was one guy, Michelle worked on the club doors, looked a lot like Dianna Ross, he was a mother to all the kids thrown out on the streets. We looked after our own.

I think that is what Jack is missing, she would have loved to be part of the Gay community of the 80's. She doesn't seem to belong anywhere now, she hasn't got a Tribe. Back then, it didn't matter if you were a high flying lawyer, a TV star or an on your arse benefit claimant, we were all in it together, fighting for acceptance and equality.

She wants the lifestyle that she had with Allegra, and be part of that community, whilst also wanting to be a working class hero and part of that community. All the time she is a stay at home middle class mum with a cause. No different to those women of the 50's whose husbands went out to work, so they did charity work to fill thier time.

She would have revelled in the Gay activism back then, she missed out and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Emmapism

VIP Member
Afternoon Fraus. I had a Grunk after my dramatic flounce yesterday.

I feel like you've all said a lot of what I would say about the last 24 hours. Mainly came back here for a bit of sanity tbh. My Twitter feed is a bizarro world right now. Up is down and down is up.

I spoke to a friend yesterday during an online gaming session (proud nerd here) who told me she had blocked Jack years ago after what she said about David Cameron's son. I filled her and her brother in on the deal but think today is the day I will block Jack.

I'm sick of her coming up on my feed. I'm sick of people I like and respect responding to her as though she's some kind of saviour when all she's done is endlessly tweet and do some cash grab news appearances. Even her articles for the Mirror and Express are carbon copies of each other, with the same lazy 'this is how we fix it' garbage at the end.

You know why you've accomplished Jack shit the last 8 years? Because you've no idea how to fix it. Your suggestions are pre-pubescent idealism and because news editors are lazy, they've given you time to talk. But all you've contributed is noise. Sound and fury signifying fucking nothing.

Oh I'm angry all right.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Silver Linings

VIP Member
___792-67c57d5bcb1c08cb4c56d0d0c302a00c.jpg

She’s going to pick and choose tweets like this to reply to so that she can further the trolled constantly narrative.

• Angry
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
In other news, this comes from someone well-respected on twitter who Jack actually follows. It's interesting to see certain people being honest about what they think of her.

___334-8ae7970e47f45c313b328d4cb35e2f91.png

___335-66f69c8b959e8bf21f62a3736096ec37.png

___339-651c0465a1130ada4f0a1d4db165b353.png

• Heart
  • Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
Sorry if someone’s already said this, but she’s so patently desperate to get her racy/nudie shots out there! (And we all suspect the sudden appearance of DannyDogsDinner proffering pics on this forum back in the summer).

She is such a narc! Listen Jack, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT, quite obviously! Particularly us Fraus/Herren who swiftly put the kibbosh on said DannyDD.

It hurts, but give it up, nudie Jack Monroe is not what the public want.
I used to work in a bar in the 80's, where I wore just white briefs. I was a gym bunny and had a body that I wish I had now. It was in the press at the time that the bar had men serving drinks in skimpy costume.

Have I ever mentioned it to anyone since? Not until now. Are there photos of me serving behind the bar almost naked? Probably yes. Would the press be interested today? No way.

What I am trying to say is, she's not the only one to have served behind the bar in a risqué costume. It is not anything the press are interested in, it is not the 1980's anymore.

Had she been on stage with a live sex show, that might be a different matter...........(not that I know anyone that's done that 😳)

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I'm loving al the love for 'Caroline has hands' that keeps popping up. However, may I remind you that these are MY WORDS and it's MY STORY, so in future, please credit me. I've applied for the trademark.

Also, I've added @HarderFaster 's excellent history on Jack to the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart