Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s oscillating between retweeting ā€˜Potatoesā€™ and liking content from that Mary Poppins impersonator. Itā€™s going to be a long day.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She has one child, heā€™s already past the halfway mark of childhood, and instead of her being present and enjoying as much quality time and tending to his emotional needs during a terrible time for anyone sheā€™s foaming at the mouth, desperately trying to insert herself and make herself relevant to an issue thatā€™s already well covered by people with better platforms than her.

Makes me so sad. Sorry for the run-on sentence but Iā€™m not caffeinated enough yet for grammar.
And made him live a faux-poverty childhood. She claims to have done so much research with the Rowntree foundation etc, so should be aware of the impact of low income on long term health and wellbeing. SHE IS NOT POOR. Yet the poor kid has had to live his life life they're on the breadline, a real life Oliver.
Why would you knowingly do that to your child when you don't have to?

(not saying all children who live in low income homes have poor outcomes btw, just referencing the research jack spouts daily herself)

Reactions: 45
I really dislike the way she says ā€œcannedā€ instead of ā€œtinnedā€. The Americanisms really irritate me.

Reactions: 40
Some of these Squiggles treat her like a child, sheā€™s 32 years old for the love of all thatā€™s holy!
___940-b59c62856f62477c5434f0b44c2d6687.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
"Have you published these guidelines anywhere? I'd really be very interested to see them?"

Can someone please tell tit hot investigative journo and activist Jack about Google. Using Google my FORENSIC research has uncovered a website run by the UK government which contains all kinds of guidance about providing school meals during the pandemic. This TOP SECRET government website states "All meals provided in school must still comply with the school food standards." It even provides a link to the standards, though I'm sure Jack would have been instrumental in drawing these up behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Some of these Squiggles treat her like a child, sheā€™s 32 years old for the love of all thatā€™s holy!
I have to say, the squiggles that were leaping in with ā€œJack, BED!ā€ or ā€œremember that youā€™re illā€ during #longcovid really got on my tits.

Sheā€™s older than me (šŸ”ŗ) - Iā€™d hate it if colleagues started speaking to me like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Always with the vagueness. šŸ™„
sheā€™ll write this all in her burn book to bring them down at the right moment.

god sheā€™s insufferable. You canā€™t spend the whole of your life as the nations expert on ā€˜povertyā€™. Move on, rebrand. I shouldnā€™t even be typing this again but maybe look at cooking for single parent families etc.
The poverty thing is boring, no one wants to hear the same bleeping story for 10 years. There are actual people in poverty now, what they say is much more pertinent.
Also the twitter feed and the Instagram of you posing with your fake face, doesnā€™t fit the narrative somehow.
This is definitely ā€˜boring jackā€™ swinging on the coat tales of people less fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I mean, this makes dick all sense.

If there isnā€™t any identifying information, what exactly is the involvement of children she so piously mentions?

No such concern for SBā€™s privacy, Mary Sloppins?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No mention of Jack in the papers either, she must be fewmin'.
How dare that Marcus Rashford come along and steal her thunder yet again!!

Poor Jack foiled again!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not one mention of our little maverick in her Guardian. She must truly be howling and clawing the crappy bungalow's walls. Looks like she didn't need to worry about her background being "scraped" after all. Lovely write up on MR though.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
@Oofadoofa Thatā€™ll be Stephā€™s Packed Lunch on Channel 4, presented by Steph McGovern, who previously presented the BBC breakfast news. Thinking about it Jack must be bitter sheā€™s not presenting it, nor even the resident chef, who is John Whaite (bake off winner).
Both Steph and John are open homosexualists so Jackā€™s argument that her sexuality is holding back her tv career is nonsense!
Hmmm I wonder if Steph's Packed Lunch comes under the Entertainment or News and Current Affairs remit at C4 ...if only JM knew anyone at C4 who could have helped .....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
'FYI you might wanna' is SO aggressive, I'm actually shocked she's let her resentment and jealousy come to the surface so clearly! I don't believe for one second that Jack gives a single tit about hungry children. I don't think there is even a small pang of sadness or empathy. She's just manically trying to make sure her name stays attached to it. She's evil.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Carrot sandwich?? Some children absolutely love grated carrot sandwich for lunch šŸ¤¢

___950-56631e785c1d2a553afa19c841c21610.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I mean, this makes dick all sense.

If there isnā€™t any identifying information, what exactly is the involvement of children she so piously mentions?

No such concern for SBā€™s privacy, Mary Sloppins?
Eh? How on earth is tweeting some photos of food a potential safeguarding risk? And why the ~~ around children?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She needs to learn how to speak to people. Sheā€™s rude as duck, has the attention span of a goldfish and at times downright offensive. This is why people donā€™t want to work with you Jack, not because of your tit tattoos, your ā€˜gaynessā€™ (šŸ™„) and whatever other crap youā€™ve come up with. She chaps my ass something chronic šŸ¤¬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.