Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet... either she’s fallen asleep or pounding the keyboard in sheer bloody rage producing another Twitter essay .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I note that she’s also deleted the ‘This is my story’ tweet after begging to be be commissioned to write a piece on her life’s work. Since no no ne took her up on that she’s removed it a d looks rather foolish now-confirming everything we believe- this is all about her ego and profiteering.
Omg, she did and all! Left the rest of the super long thread but I guess morning brought enough clarity that even she realised how egregious the "this is my story" stuff was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She’s gone quiet... either she’s fallen asleep or she’s pounding the keyboard in sheer bloody rage producing another Twitter essay .
ha! Just read this and she popped on my feed...

candyman, candyman, candyman!

Woe betide....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Who had the odds on Ouchy Mouth Jack for January?
___921-0e42729ab7ad05255305db2bda4b3a33.jpg

And this is was from a Facebook group I’m in 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
But it's soo easy for her to convince herself that the reasons she names are the ones that stop her attaining the celebrity she so craves - rather than accepting the truth, which is that she's talentless, egocentric and abrasive. In other words, bleeping impossible to work with. Case in point, and this is only info picked up in the news as am personally not based in the uk, but haven't they just employed a lady with a thick and broad brummie accent to be a *main breakfast tv host* over on ITV? Who knows, she may even have tattoos...
@Oofadoofa That’ll be Steph’s Packed Lunch on Channel 4, presented by Steph McGovern, who previously presented the BBC breakfast news. Thinking about it Jack must be bitter she’s not presenting it, nor even the resident chef, who is John Whaite (bake off winner).
Both Steph and John are open homosexualists so Jack’s argument that her sexuality is holding back her tv career is nonsense!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In fairness to MR this was his thing he started during the last lockdown so he had a right to be interviewed and asked what he thinks about it. Whether or not she was involved or not, she is not the face of it, so why would anyone contact her about it. Wasn't this one of the reasons for is award from the queen. I think she needs to but out and let him sort it. He has the status and the money ( she claims not to have) and life experiences so it's easier for him to sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.