Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, pixie nutrition on Instagram has storied all Jacks tweets from last night in support of her. That’s annoying!

ETA not in support of her as such, but in support of the cause Jack is trying to make all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am right behind the packed lunch campaign. 100% I think bread and fruit and veg is fine for lunch. It's the middle of a pandemic, surely every little helps. What do people want to be in these boxes?

Reactions: 15
But those £20 parcels relied heavily on supplementary things from the cupboard to make a meal (and the milkman's deliveries) - this is to be avoided according to the top secret govt guidelines on the top secret public website.
And going to the supermarket hanging around the yellow sticker shelf. Which does not follow the advice "every single contact is a link in the chain that can lead to illness and death" . Stay at home. So duck the duck off Jack.

Reactions: 40
I haven’t Grunka-ed - sorry if I’m repeating here but Jack really needs to use a dictionary! Do you think she just sees a long word and thinks she should insert it wherever? I am HOOTING at the idea of Jack using the word mendacious to describe OTHER PEOPLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well what can I say??? I missed a total volcanic chaos by going to bed. most of what I wanted to say has already been said. I am still laughing at ‘don’t make me come over there' 🤣 bet they are shaking in their boots.

I had a quick look at her twitter, and I think she has been deleting, as a lot of what is on here is missing.

on QI last night they were talking about how people get a dopamine hit when talking about themselves, even if nobody is listening. They did an experiment where they offered people money to stop speaking about themselves, the money was refused. I think they have our ickle smol pixie sussed.

with regards BB I think lockdown showed that jack just prat’s about all day. Before that she probably assumed that whilst she was at work jack was being productive. But being home she discovered the Dino naps the incessant twitter. added to which the demeaning behaviour and total batshittery.

we are not the only ones monitoring her disgraceful behaviour, and I hope she ends up on her arse.

And mackie (👋 as I know you never leave us) you are not ‘politically' difficult, you are difficult in every way, you are totally unprofessional, you are rude, disrespectful, you lie, you scam, you deceive, you grift and basically are not a nice person, you bring nothing, you are interested in no one, except yourself.

also pot, kettle, screaming about cronyism, then begging people to put in word 😹🤣😂
re her bio, she always stated she was an activist, now she’s an accidental activist huh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The fact she has these blue tickers (Ayesha and that ST writer) up her arse about how she should represent the poorsTM shows there’s a very clear media bias against actual poor & working class people. It’s okay for their stories to be filtered through the acceptable middle class / “bootstrapped” her way out of poor Jack Monroe, it’s not okay to talk to people currently in that situation / who will likely be in that situation for a very long time. Their stories don’t get told because it’s uncomfortable and unpalatable and guilt wrenching. Jack doesn’t get commissioned cos the quality of her work doesn’t match her rates so outside of any political agenda (eg the Express flaunting their good poor) she won’t get booked. That’s that.

Choosing to speak like this only once & directed to a black man is utterly disgusting & embarrassing. Hopefully people from his camp are aware and that safeguards him from any future contact with the beast.

View attachment 384870

Thick Essex accent? I’m sorry you sound like Alan Partridge but I don’t think that’s why you’re not getting booked. Again she’s got such a narrow world view - tbh I’d say anyone southern has a huge comparative advantage over anyone north of the M25 re: media acceptance. She’s talking about a long gone time in the 80s when all you’d hear is RP. Conscious of making this long but my northern husband has always been conscious of his voice because people are vile about it. He turns down nearly all podcasts / radio cos it’s not worth the insecurity inducing/exacerbating flack, recently had some knob compare him to a tv show character who isn’t even northern is just dumb (for lack of a better word? Silly dumb? It’s a comedy character) - that’s the tit northern ppl put up with. We’ve all worked in places or gone to uni where people make a big deal about NORTHERN regional accepts, ppl actually try to acquire London adjacent as a #rebranding exercise! Also a Christian country? Looooo maybe if you’re thinking of the 70s? Just because your five bed was on a white and Christian road doesn’t mean the rest of the country is soz hun

She should have been fully cancelled when she said the vile tit about Ivan Cameron but sadly she’s still here being an absolutely vile witch x
Still a bit behind, but wanted to say that this is the best thing I have read on here. It sums up everything that is wrong with Jack and what she represents.

Anyone that is thinking of engaging with her, employing her, or consulting with her should read this.

Trying to reach real time messages, it's not easy when you wake up to so many pages and a new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Instead of getting individual permission to re post the pictures with no identifying info. Could she not ask that people send their photos to the department of education, or one of the other organisations which have said they are investigating this issue?

This whole 'photo evidence' approach is such a nonsense anyway. The genuine cases will not be helped because encouraging an album of images is just so open to abuse by those who simply may want to generate a political hit. It risks delegitimising the real instances if increasingly sparse and unsuitable provision is shown. They will not be verifiable, and can be dismissed as manufactured and politically motivated as they become ever more ridiculous. Again, her 'activism' is simply too unsophisticated, lazy and flawed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
[QUOTE="Captainmouse, post: 3495298, member: 115534"
And mackie (👋 as I know you never leave us) you are not ‘politically' difficult, you are difficult in every way, you are totally unprofessional, you are rude, disrespectful, you lie, you scam, you deceive, you grift and basically are not a nice person, you bring nothing, you are interested in no one, except yourself.
[/QUOTE]

I think the way that Marcus Rashford has had such a huge impact and genuinely influenced change by behaving, politely, respectfully and professionally at all times is a great example of what can be achieved without ranting, screaming and trying to be controversial.
Jack could really learn a lot from him, but we all know she doesn't want to influence change she just wants to be a maverick furious anger clap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I have tried using the search facility as I would like to remind myself of the sad packed lunches SB was treated to during the £20 shop era. The grated carrot and soft cheese sandwich and corn snacks. Can anyone help please.

Think it would be useful to remind us all what the hypocrite JM thinks is a suitable lunch for a growing boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.