Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus doesn't owe Jack a thing. She's been a singularly ineffective campaigner for years- not a single achievement to her name. It's a shame he's had to deal with her at all. The squig can hardly blame him for protecting his campaign by keeping such an obvious liability at arm's length.
Grunka...not getting less but more!!

Yes! And he does not need her for anything anyway. He has got his career and a whole team around him. He is not looking for work, he has got his heart in it and wants an outcome, not an ego show.
Apart from the many things that I found cringeworthy in the cooking session with him was that JM remarked that he did in a day what others (haha) have tried to do for years. Yes and no. He was in a position to get heard not because he sits on the sofa tweeting but because he trained for years in a field that is incredibly challenging and then took advantage of his fame to do something good. JM is not able to make that link either.
It is great that she can't use her lame excuses here (lesbian with tats) here because he was genuinely poor and is black.

I am a lesbian 🔺and while I can confirm that homophobia is still a thing, I can also say that some lesbians use this as an excuse for all sorts of things, they are constantly shouting about being discriminated against when sometimes it is their awful personality that is in the way.
My lovely lesbian friends are professionals and valued at work and especially in a field where people are needed , nearly nobody will turn you down if you are gay but have a high level of expertise to offer. Her non-binary and tats thing was actually quirky but...if you are difficult, and all you need is one look on her Twitter, not Tattle, then work will dry up like the radiator mushrooms. For someone who is like her, she lasted very long in a field with fierce competition.

I witnessed a case where a person in a certain field (not specifying) missed out on sponsoring and grants was forever going on about it. The person's reason for that was the being gay but although I do not have proof, I think it was linked to problematic behaviour and not about being gay. The person also used social media in a similar way. People want reliability and getting a job done, not constant drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
JFC!
I was on the beach earlier 🔺️ aimlessly flicking through insta and up pops Mary Sloppins (excellent name!) I screen shot to share and find i have 2 while threads of chaos to catch up on.
She never. Ever. Ever. Stops.
She's like a Duracell bunny of cooking slop and chatting tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did I bleeping see that right, a Twitter squiggle has PayPal'd a donation to her for her forever home fund???

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Every time I look at her Twitter all I can see are people praising her. I really don’t get why people can’t see it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Until I found this place, I thought EVERYONE felt this way! I think the first thing I wrote about her was a very evenhanded “she seems to have a lot going on” because I didn’t know if people were ready for a full on rant (you were. You are my people)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She's going to smash through 5 figures of new Twitter followers today, isn't she? She's going to be even more unbearable for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She's going to smash through 5 figures of new Twitter followers today, isn't she? She's going to be even more unbearable for a bit.
But think of all the new squiggles who will wise up and end up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Popping my head in and out at the mo, had a gutful of her today. This has possibly been the worst I've seen her I think. Kinda get the gist of how she's been for the remainder of the day, but can't bring myself to read everything in detail. She makes me sick, truly. A narc when they are gleeful, and revelling in the horrid things they are doing is a stomach turning watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yes I’m sure that that all these ‘lady MPs’ will be running to you so that you can lead on this. You delusional bleep 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t burn the book, it’ll cause more pollution (first lot was the recipes). It could be composted👍
Composting is too slow a death - I need the cathartic flames to devour it mwah-ha-ha. Also, on a more practical note, I don't have a composter or compost heap. I could chew it up page by page; it'd probably taste better than the slop therein.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.