Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 386163
This is off the Channel 5 Twitter tonight (which she’s retweeted). What the duck is going on here? Is she able to facetune video now? It looks like a 21st Century Teenie Max Headroom. “Fu-fu-fu-fu-foood paaaaaarce-ce-ce-cels” twit.
who dat? Seriously, that is NOT the Jack we know and ‘love’ (to hate)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's ALL about taking out her own frustrations on someone. Marcus is all about finding a solution, Jack couldn't give a duck as long as she gets a scapegoat. Note that even after everyone from the prime minister down said the parcels were unacceptable she was STILL tweeting pictures. Why? That bit of the argument is over. Then she brings up David Cameron who resigned as PM in 2016 and is an irrelevance. The government have said the parcels will be brought back up to standard and Chartwells have agreed to this and published details on what the new boxes will be like. Now we need to wait and see if this happens and give them hell if it doesn't. Of course she also found time to screech about some Chartwell exec and imply corruption with duck all evidence. If she's got someone to demonise she's happy. A total clown and liability who revels in human misery. She's like a poverty vampire.
Oh totally, but she's the one who's off ranting saying potentially libelous things about Chartwells and obsessively replying to blueticks and going to rant on the radio.

And then everyone useful can sensibly get on in the background doing stuff without having to try and promote the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Like the difference between her and MR is so profound just over the last few days.

The original poster shares the appalling picture of what's supposed to be 2 weeks of lunch.
- MR: retweets to amplify, immediately gets in contact with the provider of those meals and by literally the next morning has been in contact with them to get answers in a reasonable and calm fashion. On a day, no less, where he has a soccer match to play. Still took the time, doesn't get worked up or angry, just wants to try make the best of the situation and get some results.
- JM: replies to the original poster without retweeting. People ask her to amplify and she said she's working on something. That something turns out to be a RAEG filled twitter thread of all things, no credit to original owner of image but including a plea to journalists to contact her directly because it's her story (since deleted but screenshotted here). The next morning leaps on every and all opportunity for a bit of media time for more RAEG.

I will give her one thing, MR clearly doesn't want to get into blame games or flame wars whereas JM has no problem doing so, maybe she's providing a bit of public service by whipping up anger about it. In that more reasonable activists can get the job done in the background while she uses her large twitter following to draw attention to it. (And natch, lots of attention for herself).
MR doesn't go into blame games because he knows it isn't conducive to getting things done. MR cares about the results, JM cares about being at the helm of outrage so she can get praise and attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Jack’s been all over my bleeping Twitter today (open your eyes squiggles) & I’ve just seen that woman has sent her money via PayPal (for her ‘forever’ home). Seriously, she’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite I’ve ever seen. If she genuinely gives a tit about ‘starving kids’, why hasn’t she told that woman to donate to a needier cause than Jack who will only wank that money on a bleeping golden pineapple or a wig anyway? What is wrong with these bloody people? Why do so many people fall for her attention seeking, ghoulish narcissism? She’s insufferable at the moment & seeing how many idiots fell for Trump’s crap in the states & how few people on Twitter see through her just makes me want to scream. Oh and what’s all this ‘seven years’ about too? I thought she had her bloody poor few months a decade ago? Trying to be more relevant eh? God she is insufferable. Just wish some journalist would have the balls to expose this bloody woman & open some eyes-she’s not poor ffs & she’s been leeching off genuine suffering for way too long now & making a career of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant wait until Thursday to see if she does THUNDERCLAP.

She cant say shes 'too busy' because otherwise that would mean she doesn't want to stand up for the NHS any more which would make her look a bit of a dick after all the fuss she kicked up.
Probably best if we don’t even mention it as she will probably forget if we don’t remind her about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally sees a voluntary job fannying about on twitter all day as work.
8 years she's been talking about poverty? How come she has achieved precisely duck all?
Ooooooh, wait!!! I know the answer to this!

Because something something difficult something something tattoo something something gay something something estuary accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's ALL about taking out her own frustrations on someone. Marcus is all about finding a solution, Jack couldn't give a duck as long as she gets a scapegoat. Note that even after everyone from the prime minister down said the parcels were unacceptable she was STILL tweeting pictures. Why? That bit of the argument is over. Then she brings up David Cameron who resigned as PM in 2016 and is an irrelevance. The government have said the parcels will be brought back up to standard and Chartwells have agreed to this and published details on what the new boxes will be like. Now we need to wait and see if this happens and give them hell if it doesn't. Of course she also found time to screech about some Chartwell exec and imply corruption with duck all evidence. If she's got someone to demonise she's happy. A total clown and liability who revels in human misery. She's like a poverty vampire.
Exactly this. I suspect she doesn’t want change because she benefits from things going to tit. And she totally swerved the questions on channel 5 news-that the box was actually £10 not £30. Just grabs any chance to shout & make it all about how angry she is in an attempt to come across as principled. She’s anything but.

Reactions: 28
I'm burning 'A Girl Called Jack' cookbook tomorrow (weather permitting). I'll take a photo.

ETA: I've been waiting for the right moment, it's now (but it's dark outside and there are a family of brambly rats in the garden of my MORTGAGED inner city terrace in an area of high deprivation)
Don’t burn the book, it’ll cause more pollution (first lot was the recipes). It could be composted👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant wait until Thursday to see if she does THUNDERCLAP.

She cant say shes 'too busy' because otherwise that would mean she doesn't want to stand up for the NHS any more which would make her look a bit of a dick after all the fuss she kicked up.
Well Marcus is doing P.E on BBC Bitesize for the children tomorrow so she’ll have to do something to outshine him 🤬.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.