Jack Monroe #130 Or, more likely it just didn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no connoisseur but what kind of tit wine did Jack drink if a suitable replacement is a combo of tea, vinegar and tomato puree? It’s Mr Bean at NYE, funnelling sugar into vinegar when he’s run out of wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m no connoisseur but what kind of tit wine did Jack drink if a suitable replacement is a combo of tea, vinegar and tomato puree? It’s Mr Bean at NYE, funnelling sugar into vinegar when he’s run out of wine.
If wine tastes of vinegar I wouldn't drink it, would any of you?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Not sure if this was spotted earlier but a squiggle (although a squiggle with no followers) has twittered her school about the scalpel stealing

View attachment 382499
(Edit: spelling, stealing not steeling)
This is such a weird thing to do. Whoever did this, and I'm sure of course it was noone here, isn't going to get the big 'Gotcha' moment they hope for. The school isn't going to make any kind of public comment. There's probably barely anyone left there who even remembers, she left school 16 years ago. It'd be sheer madness for a school to get dragged into a scene about some now deleted tweets. That person should just come join us here, or be cleverer about it and not be such an obvious no follower troll.

In other news: LOL
Screenshot_20210110-215722__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just found out that not only does my old school have a Wikipedia page, but that my former PE teacher is now Deputy Head. 📐 Which is a surprise given that the woman was a complete airhead who could barely teach PE.

On topic: I actually like that octopus hook. I might need to go and have a lie down.
Pe teachers tend to get promoted as they have more time to deal with stuff (apologies to any pe teachers on her)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The teacher was named in the press when charged so that info was dealt with at the time anyway.

I’m just reflecting on my experience in about thread 105/6 with squiggles who have no posting history.

Reactions: 22
Just leave the wine out of a risotto. Why would you replace it with chicken stock when risotto already has chicken stock in?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
'Squish' of tomato puree. Yuck. Like splodge of this and smudge of that, why does she use these inappropriate words that make me throw up in my mouth?

Genuinely, I feel sick after writing that 😟
I thought that too. 'Squish' to me would mean like a pea-sized amount which would make no difference to the taste at all.

Reactions: 16
My old school has a Wikipedia page . Very famous woman politician attended 🔺.Was full of horrible bullying ninnies . They were all about how they looked outside but the bullying was terrible ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.