Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the Guardian's Blind Date and the Guyliner's review as much as the next person (and today was particularly 'Oh my!'). But why can't she just for once enjoy something without the superlatives?

Reactions: 18
I searched on Twitter as didn’t know about the blind dates and who guyliner was..... people were tweeting hours before hand. She doesn’t have an original thought

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Babe, same
Thank god I'm not the only one who feels this! I'm a Northerner but her fake breathy schtick boils my piss. She seems fairly untalented and uninteresting, so I am mystified as to why she continues to get paid gigs opining on stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank god I'm not the only one who feels this! I'm a Northerner but her fake breathy schtick boils my piss. She seems fairly untalented and uninteresting, so I am mystified as to why she continues to get paid gigs opining on stuff.
I cannot stand her fake snobby act. Yeah, ya did well for yourself, but fs, behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot stand her fake snobby act. Yeah, ya did well for yourself, but fs, behave.
She reminds me of a friend who is quite Marmite-y :D. I like her in Masterchef, but (perhaps being a foreign Frau) don't know her form anything else.

Seems like Jack is on an engagement roll, trying to get blue tikcers to interact with her.

Reactions: 20
#You're the light, you're the light when close my eyes...I'm colourbliiiiinnnd#

Thanks fruas. Now having to explain why on earth I'm singing Darius Danesh 😬 Wasn't even aware that I knew the words. But yes, there they all are taking up valuable brain space.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why would Taylor Swift have a "take" on this, and why has Jack tagged her? Does she genuinely think Taylor Swift is gonna reply? Does she think only Taylor Swift can tell her the opinion to have? Is Taylor Swift her next target?
I would end myself laughing if Taylor Swift did respond but in the usual awful way Jack responds to squiggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like the Guardian's Blind Date and the Guyliner's review as much as the next person (and today was particularly 'Oh my!'). But why can't she just for once enjoy something without the superlatives?
I'm certain this is simply because she's seen the number of likes Owen Jones is getting for tweeting about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why would Taylor Swift have a "take" on this, and why has Jack tagged her? Does she genuinely think Taylor Swift is gonna reply? Does she think only Taylor Swift can tell her the opinion to have? Is Taylor Swift her next target?
Is Taylor Swift in the habit of writing songs to make one threat, one fatal wartime accident, open relationships going wrong when one party catches feels, PTSD and one suicide sound romantic?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She reminds me of a friend who is quite Marmite-y :D. I like her in Masterchef, but (perhaps being a foreign Frau) don't know her form anything else.

Seems like Jack is on an engagement roll, trying to get blue tikcers to interact with her.
Oh god, i dislike her the most on MC 😂 the facial expressions, the wanky guff she spouts. Proper irrational hatred 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.