Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, i dislike her the most on MC 😂 the facial expressions, the wanky guff she spouts. Proper irrational hatred 😂
I thought I was the only one who had an irrational dislike of her! Years ago she told a troll on Twitter (who to be fair was being a bit of a dick) that she was going to get him fired 😬 https://metro.co.uk/2012/04/17/grac...er-troll-after-abhorrent-horse-remark-390980/
On topic, my pettiness continues, because I love the Guyliner and it bothers me that JM does too!

Reactions: 11
quite sad having a huge dad rock tattoo, I imagine her dad is also a fan of counting crows.
I don’t get why everyone is slating a band so heavily that lots of us have said we like, just cos it’s Jack I suppose 🤷🏻‍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t get why everyone is slating a band so heavily that lots of us have said we like, just cos it’s Jack I suppose 🤷🏻‍
It’s like, I’m not a Taylor Swift fan, but it’s clear a lot of people here are, so I just 🤐 when her name comes up. Mind you, I genuinely love songs like “Macarena”, “Saturday Night” and “Mambo No 5”, so...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I know Counting Crows from the Clueless soundtrack! Other classics therein include:

and of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday @MancBee!

I also cannot stand Grace Dent. She used to have a very funny column in The Guardian Guide (RIP) but since she moved to TV, urgh. She's got a face like a slapped arse, got way too thin so her face looks even more sneering and looks so joyless. Eats vegan apart from 90% of the time she eats meat on MasterChef.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Matt reply to his little Duo pal? Is she still mithering on about do something maverick as listening to some music.

I like tattoos and I like a story behind them, sometimes I think some people look like they don't suit some of the ones they have picked but thats just me. I would never tell the person that I didn't like their tatts.

They are a very personal thing to some people, more than just a fancy pic.

I dont have any but only because there is nothing I want on my skin to look at forever and I don't personally like the dates and times and names of children. Again it's just me. I think it's lovely that people do it, it's just not for me.

Happy birthday @MancBee

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would Taylor Swift have a "take" on this, and why has Jack tagged her? Does she genuinely think Taylor Swift is gonna reply? Does she think only Taylor Swift can tell her the opinion to have? Is Taylor Swift her next target?
She was on a Grunka and the Tattle chat about her taste in music reminded her that she's supposed to be a huge Taylor Swift fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So next book is a cookbook and not the long awaited poverty book that she asked people to bare their souls for.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Modern Bullshit
Modern Botulism (a complete guide to salad bag pesto)
Modern Bean-Rinsing
Modern Bullies (365 witty comebacks and an illustrated shin-kicking guide)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Modern Blagging - a Grifter’s Guide

I quite like Counting Crows Jack - it’s rare that I get a sense of authenticity from her, but with this, it’s actually ringing true with some evidence, history and enthusiasm from her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.