Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor fish and SB, what slop will she create rather than just enjoy them quickly fried and slathered in butter .....oops I forgot about <whispers> the butter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She will have of course given them her home address. Why pretend it’s a surprise? So weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
The toenails look even worse than the fingernails, if that were possible. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Those poor fish and SB, what slop will she create rather than just enjoy them quickly fried and slathered in butter .....oops I forgot about <whispers> the butter.
I was thinking what a lovely simple meal some fish, potatoes, green beans & hollandaise on the side would make.
In Jackland it would be: fish steeped in its own defrosted juices, rinsed beans culminating in some slop because her budget does not stretch to butter :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Remember that cod recipe she did when she was in Edinburgh? It involved roasting a cod fillet for about 2 hours (!!) in the oven. I expect a similar fate awaits this lot.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Okay so....she does give her recipes away for free. Then why did she have a tit fit when that charity asked if they could use them? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Why do a ‘furtive sweep’ of parcels from the porch ,
Remember that cod recipe she did when she was in Edinburgh? It involved roasting a cod fillet for about 2 hours (!!) in the oven. I expect a similar fate awaits this lot.
What a waste of delicious and expensive food.

Reactions: 36
I think she put lime on it for hours before too, creating a ceviche before roasting it.

Anyway, if I am unlucky enough to catch COVID I hope i have the energy to bag up loads of different fish and lay it out neatly on a table before standing on a chair to photograph it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Yea it's difficult to know exactly where her maverick mind may take these fish portions, but am fairly confident that she's sharpening the blades of her nutribullet as we speak..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
wtaf can she not hear herself? To thank her for letting a food bank use her recipes for free?! Give it to a bleeping food bank! This is genuinely horrifying!
So charitable, Jack. Hero of the year. 🥰🥰

Attempting to make some money out of this, too, eh?

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 15.32.58.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Honestly, I could slap these Jackolytes with the said fish , what planet are they on and the fact she’s keeping the haul says it all about the facade she just can’t maintain .

All for one and all for Jack , it’s all about her and she can’t hide it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ugh. Fish needs to be cooked quickly or it's dry and disgusting. Scallops, in particular, should be just flash-fried...and we all know she'll be putting them in a cold pan, adding a lump of lard and turning the heat on. This is so sad.

ETA: crossposted with @Veronicaaa. #WontSomebodyThinkOfTheScallops

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.