Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely impressed by yours and the other fraus’ detective work. I almost believed her, the very start, what was it, 84 years ago? But the Covid Nostalgia Haze tweets (love that description @discokebab !) were just too much. Ok so it’s possible to be a delirious with a fever, and that’s obviously what she was trying to convey. But to convey that through the method of Tweeting?! How dumb does she think her followers are?
To paraphrase the ‘article formerly known as “Potatoes“‘, you don’t batch Tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever!
I would say she over egged the pudding or gilded the Lily but they’re both too fancy for Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At what point do we get the 'Oh, Ok, I didn't have the 'Rona. I fell off the wagon again. It's the stress of the bullies..' tweet?
You've all got to be getting a little close to the truth now.
She does like to do a Twitter, "Quick! Look over there!" when you do that.

I would say she over egged the pudding or gilded the Lily but they’re both too fancy for Jack
She 'Highlighted the Wallpaper?'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But it just doesn't add up! Although I can fully imagine Jack faking covid symptoms so she didn't have to look after/give attention to Louisa.
No it doesn't add up! To use my favourite line from Calamity Jane: she's not exactly lying but she's careless with the truth.
I think the school bubble was a lie and it's just been them in various stages of the virus. With Cooper of course.
There is chaos due - on or before Friday surely! If Jack is alone for Xmas then we'll all hear about it.

Reactions: 26
I think I’m the only one here who thinks she probably does have/did have covid. If she’s been around Louisa, that makes sense - cases have been on the rise where she lives too. I’d say she’s over egged the anchoïade though and exaggerated her symptoms. I had it back in March and I remember just lying in bed unable to do anything, feeling completely dreadful, especially not be able to look at a screen and tweet away merrily!

Reactions: 25
No it doesn't add up! To use my favourite line from Calamity Jane: she's not exactly lying but she's careless with the truth.
I think the school bubble was a lie and it's just been them in various stages of the virus. With Cooper of course.
There is chaos due - on or before Friday surely! If Jack is alone for Xmas then we'll all hear about it.
Maybe she’ll unveil the hotly anticipated tray bake <don’t snigger at the back>

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys in answer to the question....has she gone viral yet?

I actually have today on TikTok 😱 13.5k likes and nearly 70,000 views on a TikTok I made about Taylor Swift. Even little me who isn’t in the slightest famous went viral before Jack ever did 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
All this boils down to is the question: is it garden variety JM exaggeration or sparkly eye socket batshittery? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m genuinely impressed by yours and the other fraus’ detective work. I almost believed her, the very start, what was it, 84 years ago? But the Covid Nostalgia Haze tweets (love that description @discokebab !) were just too much. Ok so it’s possible to be delirious with a fever, and that’s obviously what she was trying to convey. But to convey that through the method of Tweeting?! How dumb does she think her followers are?
To paraphrase the ‘article formerly known as “Potatoes“‘, you don’t batch Tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever!
Who, when under attack from a killer virus, takes the time to photoshop a selfie and post it online for likes... or fishes for likes in the guise of nominating 'heroes of the year'. These are calculated efforts that require a certain amount of premeditation and capacity, both of which seem not to be available to those who are as genuinely ill as she portrayed herself to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m genuinely impressed by yours and the other fraus’ detective work. I almost believed her, the very start, what was it, 84 years ago? But the Covid Nostalgia Haze tweets (love that description @discokebab !) were just too much. Ok so it’s possible to be delirious with a fever, and that’s obviously what she was trying to convey. But to convey that through the method of Tweeting?! How dumb does she think her followers are?
Come on, this has to be the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I've just read Louisa's tweets and I can't see that she's definitely alone/at her own place. She doesn't seem to suggest either way.
Reading her thread, it does hit home how horrible this disease is and how debilitating even with a 'mild' case (mild as in, don't need to be hospitalised). Makes it all the more unbelievable to me that Jack had a serious case of it... I think it's highly likely she caught a mild/virtually asymptomatic case and has wildly exaggerated, probably as has been suggested to 'one up' Louisa. I hope Louisa is alright and is getting some support if only via the phone.

Reactions: 36
I think I’m the only one here who thinks she probably does have/did have covid. If she’s been around Louisa, that makes sense - cases have been on the rise where she lives too. I’d say she’s over egged the anchoïade though and exaggerated her symptoms. I had it back in March and I remember just lying in bed unable to do anything, feeling completely dreadful, especially not be able to look at a screen and tweet away merrily!
I'm with you, @Buscake. Louisa has had it and given they spent time together indoors it is most likely JM got it too. Whether she had 106 degree fever, developed long covid after a week or had the unusual side effect of looking 15 years younger is up for debate.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'Feels like forever?' Give over and try and spare a thought for those with long COVID, you immature dick.

Never thought I'd say someone could be so utterly undeserving of fish 🐟

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.