Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtaf can she not hear herself? To thank her for letting a food bank use her recipes for free?! Give it to a bleeping food bank! This is genuinely horrifying!
But don’t all chefs/cooks give out their recipes for free on their websites? You don’t see Ainsley Harriot asking for a pat on the back or rattling a tip jar
She continues to be a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 63
yeah it does doesn't it? Either that or Jack ignored her asthmatic housemate who was struggling to breathe and decided to lie in bed tweeting about childhood foods instead...

i still don't believe Jack tested positive. We would have seen a screenshot of the text.
Loving with ego you would feel like you were alone. I know I would.

Reactions: 14
I feel bad for anyone getting her recipes in their food bank box. Maybe they can use them for something useful like kindling? We can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can anyone else find a reference to Call4Fish donating to a foodbank? I'm not finding anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can anyone else find a reference to Call4Fish donating to a foodbank? I'm not finding anything.

It's an amalgamation of different suppliers, boat owners and whatnots. In any case, I suspect the fish shop in Thorpe Bay has more to do with this than anything else.

Janners have more common sense.

Reactions: 17
I never thought I’d see someone fishing for compliments, using actual fish.

Shouldn’t be too surprised though, @Alansbigplate called this yesterday with a perfect, and surprisingly prophetic gif.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
put the tinned fruit down and just give it all to cooper. that's a far better usage of it than anything she'd concoct

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can never, ever say she feels better or not so bad. It's ALWAYS tale of woe is me awfulness. Why do squiggles even bother asking

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.