Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jack going to give some of her Del Monte money to anyone who comes up with a recipe including tinned fruit (i.e. who does Jack’s job for her)?
Thought not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember that cod recipe she did when she was in Edinburgh? It involved roasting a cod fillet for about 2 hours (!!) in the oven. I expect a similar fate awaits this lot.
Don't forget to marinate in lemon so it turns into ceviche before the 2 hour cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m trying to work out the Rona timeline and my head hurts!
11th December - L goes down with it (as she’s on day 13)
14th December - Jack needs to isolate because of SB’s teacher/something else/REASONS OK?
16th December - Jack mentions the adults (note plural) in the house are horribly unwell.
17th December - Jack is officially Rona’d up.
So either L was showing symptoms for four days before Jack isolated while they were sharing a house or there is another horribly unwell adult to add to the equation?

Just noticed the make of the yellow stickered cake husband has been munching on. Can’t be our Jack’s as it’s not filled with beetroot, anchovy and mussels.

3CCFB66F-B6F7-40E4-87C9-1AE0E61A6037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn't Jackie once claim she was invited to join the RA? I received an Xmas card today from a rather venerable relative (triangle) who is a member of the RA. Much like Jack, they have a rather large ego and the card was of their own work. The thought of them, dear reader, being introduced to Jack at an RA gathering ('cor bloimey guv'nor its a bit posh in 'ere wot?') had me hooting and fizzing to a degree that I alarmed my support bubble. Merry Christmas Fraus!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn't Jackie once claim she was invited to join the RA? I received an Xmas card today from a rather venerable relative (triangle) who is a member of the RA. Much like Jack, they have a rather large ego and the card was of their own work. The thought of them, dear reader, being introduced to Jack at an RA gathering ('cor bloimey guv'nor its a bit posh in 'ere wot?') had me hooting and fizzing to a degree that I alarmed my support bubble. Merry Christmas Fraus!
Royal Academy of what , may I ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flashback to the cod fillet Edinburgh Instagram post (which was deleted):

Screenshot_20200718-200327_Instagram_1.jpg

(Hope the text isn't too small 👀)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Gosh, she is always receiving expensive gifts in return for work she does "for free"!

Surely the taxman would be interested in this arrangement - anyone fancy costing out how much this huge delivery of fish, including two entire seabass, would be?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I really think if someone sent me a box of assorted fish fillets, I'd assume it was some sort of strange hate crime...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.