Jack Monroe #117 Exit through the grift slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up, but wonder if we know yet what specifically she’s “gifted” at?
As far as I can tell from today's article it's looking at limited ingredients and coming up with recipe ideas. A bit like they used to Ready Steady Cook only their stuff was usually edible.

Reactions: 22
Enormous hands, size h ring finger

Last edited:
Reactions: 65
Oh my god, a little bit of my tea just came back up when I saw that close up of her nails That is gross. So unhygienic and that’s not even getting into the current global health crisis.

Reactions: 30
There’s no excuse for nails like that when you’re posting to thousands. None at all!

Reactions: 33
Is “Oh drat” her new phrase of the moment?

I watch this episode every Christmas. Bloody love it. “ANOTHER BRUSSELS SPROUT!”

Reactions: 20
We were very working class and it was the one time of the year when we did. It was either veg soup or pate( when we got older) Xmas dinner, then, gateau or ice-cream for dessert.

Reactions: 11
200g of prawns for four people?! Is that normal portion size? No wonder I'm such a fatty!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.