Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, let's not be confusing our lovely @Flumps in all this! Nowt to do with her 😬

(The word flumps is starting to lose meaning for me now I've read it loads of times. It's the eggs all over again! 😩)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh ok I just assumed all this was about the member called Flumps. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Because that's a literal username. Think I'll give up and go back to reading, not trying to understand. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow. About to write to my mp about this sheer cruelty and bullying. I urge you all to do the same.

I’ve cracked the code now. I’ll let my mp know it’s sorted, he’ll have been worrying.
It's the fraus who fancy Ian Hislop that I worry for, we were told Private Eye were being contacted. I was sure we'd all end up in court together!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
An update.. I loved the Sloppies. Excellent, excellent work!

I then went back to whichever thread I was on, 108 maybe? Anyway, loved the Jack Bingo. And then the Haikus. And the film of her life scenes.

Found the narc stories quite heavy to read in one go, big hugs to everyone who shared their experience or has lived it in silence 🧡

Then some more funnies happened.

Laughed at this..

20201207_005658.jpg

And FYI if she knocked on my door and served me with a cease and desist, I would simply reply "SHAN'T".

And genuinely just nearly wet my pants at this..

20201207_005631.jpg

So had a Google. If Jack ever served me a bowl of slop, this 100% would be my response.

Crocottaa.jpg

Anyway, it's very late and I am very tired so will resume my Grunka tomorrow.

I know I say it everytime but you are the best bunch of mithering ninnies, I LOVE it here 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Oh was TS saying that government officials should be contacted because of...tattle?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought she was saying because of JM.

If it’s the former that’s hilariously bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I missed a Tattle Chaos. 😭😭😭😭

ETA - I always feel so guilty when a chaos happens and I'm not in present time because I don't feel like a fully fledged member of the cabal and get all paranoid that people might think it's me causing trouble but I can assure you it's not. I've explained how/why I found JM threads before but I joined Tattle after the Sali Hughes drama, followed the SOD thread for a while, and then Susie Verrill (need to get back in there now shes preggers again but too much to Grunka here).

Don't really know what else to say.. except I don't know who's done what but it's not me.

(Also aware I said goodnight and am still here. Definitely not Jack either 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Here it is...

Edit:
Nooooooo the link isn't working for me, maybe because I'm in Ireland?
I really think it should be a rule this lingreenie post should be on every thread. Honestly. It never fails to be bleeping hilarious. Dear old Eamonn's silent po face throughout and Ruth valiantly trying to make sense of the entire tit show - 'and now what are you doing Jack?' *silence as she prods at raw pasta* You can only imagine the panicked instructions through their earpieces. 😂😂😂
But of course Jack is in talks for more appearances on TM. No really. Don't laugh. She is. She said so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I really think it should be a rule this lingreenie post should be on every thread. Honestly. It never fails to be bleeping hilarious. Dear old Eamonn's silent po face throughout and Ruth valiantly trying to make sense of the entire tit show - 'and now what are you doing Jack?' *silence as she prods at raw pasta* You can only imagine the panicked instructions through their earpieces. 😂😂😂
But of course Jack is in talks for more appearances on TM. No really. Don't laugh. She is. She said so.
I love that Eamonn's face from that is forever immortalised here! Such a funny mix of disbelief, confusion and a faint hint of a grimace threatening to creep out. Imagine if he'd had to try some 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A question was asked earlier regarding what brought those not on Twitter to JMs threads. I had found tattle a few months earlier after seeing a small time influencer following Slimming World so poorly, without any negative comments showing on YouTube. A Google of her name (Jane Gammons) brought to go her threads here.

At the beginning of lockdown I bought a kindle copy of Tin Can Cook for 99p, cheap but after skimming it, not good value for money!

Very soon after had an alert about the lime gossip article, watched the train wreck that was DKL, have been here since and have the dubious honour of infuriating JM by questioning the percentage of Maine Coon in her cat, I admit I was wrong, lovely as Cooper is, he doesn't have the Lynx like ear tufts that are present in a 100% MC.

At the the moment am feeling a bit like I did at school, 40 years ago. The Head Teacher is in assembly, they are barking out somebody has done something wrong, I am blushing, even though I know it wasn't me, and am thinking 'I hope nobody thinks I did it!'

just ETA the majority of you fellow fraus did not give a stuff about my early morning ramble about the cat but JM latched on to it, probably as it was actually false speculation and pretty much else was bob on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh I missed a Tattle Chaos. 😭😭😭😭

ETA - I always feel so guilty when a chaos happens and I'm not in present time because I don't feel like a fully fledged member of the cabal and get all paranoid that people might think it's me causing trouble but I can assure you it's not. I've explained how/why I found JM threads before but I joined Tattle after the Sali Hughes drama, followed the SOD thread for a while, and then Susie Verrill (need to get back in there now shes preggers again but too much to Grunka here).

Don't really know what else to say.. except I don't know who's done what but it's not me.

(Also aware I said goodnight and am still here. Definitely not Jack either 😂)
You also missed an SV chaos, Greg visited (trying to do a jack) mods dealt with him pdq🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A question was asked earlier regarding what brought those not on Twitter to JMs threads. I had found tattle a few months earlier after seeing a small time influencer following Slimming World so poorly, without any negative comments showing on YouTube. A Google of her name (Jane Gammons) brought to go her threads here.

At the beginning of lockdown I bought a kindle copy of Tin Can Cook for 99p, cheap but after skimming it, not good value for money!

Very soon after had an alert about the lime gossip article, watched the train wreck that was DKL, have been here since and have the dubious honour of infuriating JM by questioning the percentage of Maine Coon in her cat, I admit I was wrong, lovely as Cooper is, he doesn't have the Lynx like ear tufts that are present in a 100% MC.

At the the moment am feeling a bit like I did at school, 40 years ago. The Head Teacher is in assembly, they are barking out somebody has done something wrong, I am blushing, even though I know it wasn't me, and am thinking 'I hope nobody thinks I did it!'

just ETA the majority of you fellow fraus did not give a stuff about my early morning ramble about the cat but JM latched on to it, probably as it was actually false speculation and pretty much else was bob on
Crumbs, I think I remember seeing screenshots of something to do with Cooper's heritage on here, I wonder if it was you!

@Harrybosch I'm tremendously pleased someone else is getting bumflap onesie ads, I was really starting to fret about my search history there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Crumbs, I think I remember seeing screenshots of something to do with Cooper's heritage on here, I wonder if it was you!

@Harrybosch I'm tremendously pleased someone else is getting bumflap onesie ads, I was really starting to fret about my search history there.
Yup! She squiggled out my user name but I am guilty! Not proud, was pure speculation, but hardly evil..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morrisons is getting up in Jack’s festive niche... are they aware of her body of work? Are they working TOGETHER?
464A7CC4-A81E-4C7C-A3C1-1B3832986B5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.