Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not entirely sure what's happening but there was a person on here who had a Mars bar as their avatar.
They lost the run of themselves one night and I tried to be kind. (Felt a right prick after that)
They came back and blamed it on booze.
Then they turned out to be really quite awful.

ETA.. It seems that this person may have gone rogue on Twitter.
Someone, please correct me if I've got it all wrong.
Not the Mars bar no

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm still not entirely sure what's happening but there was a person on here who had a Mars bar as their avatar.
They lost the run of themselves one night and I tried to be kind. (Felt a right prick after that)
They came back and blamed it on booze.
Then they turned out to be really quite awful.

ETA.. It seems that this person may have gone rogue on Twitter.
Someone, please correct me if I've got it all wrong.
Not them, no. 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm fizzing as I just replied to an email about that job I interviewed for. Looks like it's all starting mid January. Hooray! A good company to have on my CV as well so very pleased 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 125
If you’ve boiled the ‘naked beans’ (boke - felt dirty writing that) for 19 whole minutes, you won’t need a fork let alone a sodding masher - the beans will have already disintegrated enough to wither under a stern glare.

~grunking so sorry for the late observation here if it’s already been made! 🎢 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Catching up on THAT MANs new christmas show. Just chuckled again at her version of shed cooking. What was she thinking? 🤣

Also. I cannot stand JO. But his shows are good.
JO gets on my wick at times but I've never had one of his recipes fail on me. He's good at what he does. I remain mystified as to why Jack ever thought she was remotely in his league. Every last one of the folk he worked with on Jamie's Kitchen were better than Jack before they'd so much as entered a kitchen.

Reactions: 43
Just out of interest, how did the relatively numerous non-Twittering fraus come to be fully signed up members of the Jack Monroe sceptics club?

Not asking in an accusatory way, I just think she’s a complete dick on Twitter and this doesn’t seem to translate to other platforms in such an obnoxious way.
I didn’t have a clue who she was until the limegoss article came up in my notifications and got drawn in from there. I’d seen the thread trending a lot and the article got me curious. Was working from home during DKL and thought let’s put it on in the background for a laugh, with eased the horror of JM’s TV ‘presence’ and I’ve been reading these threads on and off ever since! I just love the observations from the Fraus. It’s a truthful thread without being nasty for the sake of it or overly nitpicking which can sometimes happen on other threads, including the one that originally brought me here (take a wild guess 🧼🧹🪣🧽)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can I ask what shampoo you’re using? Mine is very thin.
Ooh i want to know too! I have very long but now very thin hair, it actually does fall out in chunks like Jack lied about hers doing...ugh one of my least favourite of her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t have bread, can I use beans? Absolutely x
What temperature should I set the toaster to? A rolling simmer
I have some car oil, would that work for dripping? Absolutely. There is no difference between them!
Do have a tip jar? I do! The going rate is £1425 but I can take that in curtains, emins and fine porcelain x
Can i freeze it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
(Sorry to derail, but you lovely Fraus out there struggling with thinning hair, try biotin tablets and MSM tablets. When I lost an inch off my hairline while taking methotrexate for RA, it really helped it grow back in.)

Now back to Jack. Jack needs to stop pretending to be poor and stop bloody confabulating all the time. And stop spewing negative autism and ADHD stereotypes. Now I’m off for a piss and a sandwich!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her 'thinning' hair really winds me up. Mine is falling out at a rate that upsets me a lot and if I put it in a ponytail it's about as thick as a toddler's. I use special shampoo (in a recognisable bottle, not some fancy thing with a Dymo label on) and I can feel regrowth coming through, but running my hands through my hair will always cause a few strands to come out, never mind all the ones on my clothes, in my brush and everywhere else.

There is nothing wrong with her sodding hair.

Can I ask which shampoo you use please?

Reactions: 6
All I can say is (hello, everyone!) that it takes a lot of sucking to get someone out of lurkdom after 112 threads. Been there almost right from the start, now so mad I could spit, Jack is really and truly repulsive. The end.
Your resilience is tremendous, how you have managed not to comment in 112 threads, takes some doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Bloody hell frauen, I’ve not been on Tattle properly for a while, as I’ve been busy! But what in the name of all things holy has been happening? I’ve had a quick grunk through the end of the last thread and as far as I can make out, someone has broken the first rule of Tattle by posting on Twitter using information from here. It’s such a basic rule that we don’t do tit like that; it gives people like Jack and Sali Hughes more ammunition to use against us. It was bad enough when Sali Hughes did her ‘Freaky Friday’ video and started a petition to try and get Tattle Life banned.

I do hope it’s just some randomer and not a regular Tattler. I like to think that we’re a little family of chatty ninnies, who aren’t nasty or malicious, but who value honesty and integrity. Things that Jack and the cross poster sadly don’t have. Anyway, that’s my rant over. I hope you’re all well this Sunday evening. Now duck off, as I need to go and vote in the Sloppies.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her 'thinning' hair really winds me up. Mine is falling out at a rate that upsets me a lot and if I put it in a ponytail it's about as thick as a toddler's. I use special shampoo (in a recognisable bottle, not some fancy thing with a Dymo label on) and I can feel regrowth coming through, but running my hands through my hair will always cause a few strands to come out, never mind all the ones on my clothes, in my brush and everywhere else.

There is nothing wrong with her sodding hair.
Can I ask what shampoo please? Mine's looking so sad and pathetic at the moment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.