Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1046AAE2-EABD-461A-A766-E10C323A33C4.jpeg

Don’t worry about the little bobble head, just be cross at how irresponsible she is. On the left her head is almost as wide as her body 😡 however in reality she’s completely normally proportioned

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
You know this living wage she pays herself, 9.50 per hour, well given that she works 19 hour days seven days a week works out at about 65k a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She's facetuned herself so much that honestly, it's now into uncanny valley territory. I feel so uncomfortable looking at that photo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Scenes from Southend:

Lovely lovely lovely Pat and Sam hanging around twiddling their thumbs while Jack Monroe gets her tits out and face tune on to ensnare a single , well off Lesbian Tweeter looking for love.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s got two of those Heist £95 bodysuits! Again, her son! Has cheap white bread with cream cheese for days on end in his lunchbox, with smart price maize snacks as a treat 🤢

Forget, even for a moment, that she is conning squiggles and Guardian readers out of their money. What’s worse for me is that she chooses to give her child very little nourishment, privacy, or attention. While lavishing all of it on herself. She’s bleeping evil.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I thought this too - something seems out of scale. I initially thought Jack's head was shopped to be larger, somehow? Might be the pose angle though...
i think it's her eye area! it looks like when someone wears glasses 24/7 and the suddenly takes them off and it looks all wrong

I wrote about the uncanny valley for my dissertation a few years ago - i could have saved a lot of time and words by simply showing this photo as evidence. it makes me feel weird 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As much as I don’t believe for a minute that she snarfs down three helpings of mussels and pears and loves it, I also would like to believe that she doesn’t send her son to school with mouldering cream cheese and grated bacon sandwiches. I think those disgusting sandwiches were all for show - as in ‘Look! Aren’t I a literal genius! I can make my own sandwich spread and SB loves it, so he does!’

I’d like to believe he didn’t get that every day in his lunchbox.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Excuse me a moment, I’m just going to yell.

JACK! LEAVE DEMI-GOD RICHARD OSMAN ALONE, HE AINT FOR YOU! 🤬

Ok, bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It must be really weird, one professional photographer taking pictures of another professional photographer. Hopefully she was allowed to give it her best shot and didn't feel too inadequate in the intimidating presence of her subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
As much as I don’t believe for a minute that she snarfs down three helpings of mussels and pears and loves it, I also would like to believe that she doesn’t send her son to school with mouldering cream cheese and grated bacon sandwiches. I think those disgusting sandwiches were all for show - as in ‘Look! Aren’t I a literal genius! I can make my own sandwich spread and SB loves it, so he does!’

I’d like to believe he didn’t get that every day in his lunchbox.
Mate! It was on the timetable, so it definitely happened 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.