Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the company have mentioned her - assume this is what the shoot is for. I hope I'm wrong but subtlety isn't her strong point

View attachment 333564
OMG this is like watching a thriller, the protagonist is all relaxed, and then we see the baddie open the door. She’s infiltrated a literal day of disabilities! What the actual duck. Someone who “lost the use of her hands” but managed to cross stick the effing BBC studios location. Lord have mercy, Keyser Soze is in the building.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So is she actually modelling underwear? Much confused.
Me too! :confused: Surely the photoshoot was not for the underwear, why would she be wearing two and have mentioned putting a shirt on if that was the case? Make it make sense!

Edited to add:
On further investigation, someone asked her where the vest* was from and she tagged the company, who then retweeted her pic, so I think they're just trying to get publicity from a blue ticker wearing their stuff rather than it being a photoshoot actually for them.
*There's probably a fancier name for it, but it looks like a vest to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I do believe that a lot of her stuff will be gifted and sent by companies. Some of the very low key crap amateur bloggers or instagrammers that I follow get sent tonnes of free stuff, not even related to what they post about, so if you have cookbooks and newspaper inches I bet you get shitloads.

Reactions: 22
why did she even say she was a pescotarian bodybuilder? she looks great in that photo, but does not look massively toned and there is nothing with that. why the duck would attach that label to yourself?

that was when she was doing 10 mins on the water rower and/or weights whenever she was tempted to tweet back at mean people.

it's going really well...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SPOILER**"
This is so true. People keep saying she looks great but she is looks ill, very drawn and washed out despite the face tuning.

I don't see a successful happy woman, but an ill, very mentally unwell woman.
Honestly @Lanie you can’t see anything about Jack in that photo, it doesn’t tell us anything about Jacks physical or mental health because it’s basically not Jack. She’s edited the photo beyond recognition. She’s going for this look, the doe eyed, misunderstood, ailing, pixie victim. She wants everyone to believe she’s unwell, she isn’t, because if she actually showed a photo of her true self she wouldn’t get the attention.

Don’t you worry, she’s fine, right now she’s probably buying some more “stuff” with money she’s scammed off vulnerable folk

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I do believe that a lot of her stuff will be gifted and sent by companies. Some of the very low key crap amateur bloggers or instagrammers that I follow get sent tonnes of free stuff, not even related to what they post about, so if you have cookbooks and newspaper inches I bet you get shitloads.
If she tags them and it was gifted, isn't she meant to show that? Not sure of the exact rules, I know it's been mentioned by Fraus who do know. That was why I wondered if it was linked. I do hope I'm wrong!
There does seem to be an influx of work at the moment

Reactions: 24
Does she honestly want us to believe she hasn't had a haircut, and that's how her hair has grown out from a buzz cut? You can literally see the layers.

duck me. I just can't with her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Me too! :confused: Surely the photoshoot was not for the underwear, why would she be wearing two and have mentioned putting a shirt on if that was the case? Make it make sense!

Edited to add:
On further investigation, someone asked her where the vest* was from and she tagged the company, who then retweeted her pic, so I think they're just trying to get publicity from a blue ticker wearing their stuff rather than it being a photoshoot actually for them.
*There's probably a fancier name for it, but it looks like a vest to me!
Right this makes sense. So we are back to there was zero point in taking an underwear selfie apart from wanting the attention. She’s now saying how much she loves them and the company have replied, so she will get some free stuff out of it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Does she honestly want us to believe she hasn't had a haircut, and that's how her hair has grown out from a buzz cut? You can literally see the layers.

duck me. I just can't with her.
I can only hope that the more “suggestive” squiggles don’t take it upon themselves to buzz cut their hair and expect it to grow back into a perfectly styled pixie cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's always got to mention her boobs. Or drop some kind of hint that she's a very...sensual.... person. We get it, love. Your massive chest is so pert you don't need a bra.

But DD...or E? Jog on. In yer sports bra.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.