Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she tags them and it was gifted, isn't she meant to show that? Not sure of the exact rules, I know it's been mentioned by Fraus who do know. That was why I wondered if it was linked. I do hope I'm wrong!
There does seem to be an influx of work at the moment
If she's mentioning them or praising them etc then yes she does. If she's just taking photos of them because they are her possessions then no she doesn't, but it would be very nice manners to do so.

Reactions: 18
Puking at the sycophantic replies and pervy blokes telling her how gorgeous she is. So weird that she actively chases it.

Rolled my eyeballs out of their sockets when I read this. Slagging off Angelina Jolie’s natural face to suck up to a lesbian who’s actually had filler, are we? bleeping incel pricks.
A9A77BB3-8C2B-475A-9539-AD7121E0700D.jpeg

Big vibes here.
8A2C61A1-E035-4194-B95C-7C170533A29F.jpeg

Edit - sorry this looks like I’m saying they shouldn’t be praising a lesbian but I just mean it in a “she’s not gonna shag you, mate” way. Anger makes me careless with phrasing. But honestly, duck Jack and all the centrist dads who sail in her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She's always got to mention her boobs. Or drop some kind of hint that she's a very...sensual.... person. We get it, love. Your massive chest is so pert you don't need a bra.

But DD...or E? Jog on. In yer sports bra.
She might be using the Boob or Bust method of measuring. I've been wearing a 34A for many, many years, measuring the BOB way it reckons I'm a 30F!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why don't her weird enablers acknowledge that she's factetuned herself to oblivion, they must see it. Just by going to her twatter page there is, as of right now, 3 images of a different person going under the same name right at the very top. There's this latest monstrosity, her weird profile picture and then, like a spanner in the works, the MR screenshots. What's it called, is there even a name for it, when someone plays along with someone else's lie just to make that other person feel better about themselves/not have a social media meltdown? What a way to live, both Monroe and her weird fans, in this alternate reality. Madness.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So the company have mentioned her - assume this is what the shoot is for. I hope I'm wrong but subtlety isn't her strong point

View attachment 333564
The Picture Of Jack Monroe, a fantasy novella available on a Twitter feed near you right now (not on Facebook or in real life where our teeny hero would get ripped to shreds)
Screenshot_20201203-202352_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20201203-202449_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My first contribution to a thread title 🖤 I've got the streaming eye wets. I'm going to print it out, sign it and post a copy of it to all the teachers who told me I'd never amount to anything.

@jenny2603 and @Montrachet I'm preparing a new batch of words, Slopbot will soon include more Scottish fare (haggis and bolorneaise are already a feature) and a prison location! Speaking of Slopbot updates - Jack, every time you say 'marauding' or 'thankyou' I'm going to put a new word or phrase into Slopbot. I was going to suggest that every time she tweeted something stupid in general I'd update it but that could be LITERALLY A HUNDRED additions per day.

That selfie is ludicrous. I have nothing more to say about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So an early morning for Jack then? Wonder what’s going in the slop cooker for breakfast? SB must be at the Dad’s if she needs to be out the house by 6am-ish?

Reactions: 17
oh god. I was angry before, now I'm incandescent.
As a person with hidden disabilities I am a huge supporter of #iseepurple both in my private Twitter and at work.
We have been bigging this up for a week now.
Hm, what a bleeping coincidence BB moves in and Jack gets a gig associated with Channel 4?
With you there, 100%❤
I'm a disabled frau too, I had a SCI in 2012 & have spent the last 8 years struggling from no mobility, to electric wheelchair, to manual chair & now a stick (I use a chair when I need to because of nerve pain/damage & fatigue). I volunteer & run a sports club with adults/young people with physical disabilities, it's my reason for getting up in the morning. I fully support #iseepurple & this kind of bullshit absolutely boils my piss.
❤Frau

ETA. & I don't care if this does🔺️me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
[often when a eating disorder is severe the head can look out of proportion to the body. I'm in no way saying that she currently has a eating disorder. When my anorexia nervosa was really bad I had what is known as lollipop head I just felt so ashamed and there's certainly no pictures as I refused to let anyone take any.I covered up all the time and was just cold , miserable and confused .Sorry for waffling on things have improved since/SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Puking at the sycophantic replies and pervy blokes telling her how gorgeous she is. So weird that she actively chases it.

Rolled my eyeballs out of their sockets when I read this. Slagging off Angelina Jolie’s natural face to suck up to a lesbian who’s actually had filler, are we? bleeping incel pricks.
View attachment 333599

Big vibes here.
View attachment 333614

Edit - sorry this looks like I’m saying they shouldn’t be praising a lesbian but I just mean it in a “she’s not gonna shag you, mate” way. Anger makes me careless with phrasing. But honestly, duck Jack and all the centrist dads who sail in her.
Gourmet meal. Oh squiggle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have some Heist tights , they’re great and disguise my middle aged tum a real treat , expensive but worth it . I’d love the body that poverty stricken Jack’s wearing but I didn’t splash out the £95 it cost!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.