Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand posting photos like that. I just don’t. I’m 3yrs older than her and the thought of posting anything like that on social media feels me with complete horror and I have less than 200 followers 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That photo is disturbing. It’s like a head superimposed onto different body. V odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She clearly spends an awful lot of money on stuff. And not as a one off. Constantly. Possibly even addictive behaviour.

And how does she afford it? By skimping on food - which she makes her living on. Her hatred for food just shines through.

She'd rather spend £20 on crockery than some decent protein.

Reactions: 29
I've been going through my archive and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Jack is tweaking her photos. It's quite subtle at first but when you track the changes over time you'll be amazed it's the same person.

Sideboard shot from earlier in the year:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.20.11.png

Here she is later on in Edinburgh.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.21.44.png

From the same trip (Outtake from Celery: Edinburgh)

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.20.53.png

Here she is at the shoot for the GQ Awards

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.19.27.png

...and finally, here she is today.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.18.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 117
That photo is disturbing. It’s like a head superimposed onto different body. V odd.
I thought this too - something seems out of scale. I initially thought Jack's head was shopped to be larger, somehow? Might be the pose angle though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've been going through my archive and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Jack is tweaking her photos. It's quite subtle at first but when you track the changes over time you'll be amazed it's the same person.

Sideboard shot from earlier in the year:

View attachment 333490

Here she is later on in Edinburgh.

View attachment 333497

From the same trip (Outtake from Celery: Edinburgh)

View attachment 333505

Here she is at the shoot for the GQ Awards

View attachment 333512

...and finally, here she is today.

View attachment 333515
Hahaaaa!!!! I absolutely love these! So funny! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like it's going just brilliantly, then.

View attachment 333498
"Jack, darling, do you think you can get off your phone for juuuuuuust five minutes while we take your photo? We're not getting paid overtime you know."

"SHAN'T. I need at least 500 likes on Twitter before I allow myself to be photographed. You're going to make me look like my latest selfie right??"

"That's not possible - it's a camera, not a time machine."

"I want to speak to the manager!!"

Etc etc 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The thought of her getting insanely giddy over the notifications and comments on a photo she has purposely posed for in undergarments and facetuned just to achieve this particular outcome makes me feel so weird 😕

The constant narc high she chases on Twitter day in day out is draining. She oozes toxicity and for somebody that spends so much time droning on and on about herself, Jack has zero concept of self awareness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
"Jack, darling, do you think you can get off your phone for juuuuuuust five minutes while we take your photo? We're not getting paid overtime you know."

"SHAN'T. I need at least 500 likes on Twitter before I allow myself to be photographed. You're going to make me look like my latest selfie right??"

"That's not possible - it's a camera, not a time machine."

"I want to speak to the manager!!"

Etc etc 🥴
Jack later this evening or tomorrow: the production team said I was a joy to work with, they’d never worked with anyone as easy going as me. We were crying with laughter. One of the best shoots I’ve ever been on. Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So the company have mentioned her - assume this is what the shoot is for. I hope I'm wrong but subtlety isn't her strong point

Screenshot_20201203-184652.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So the company have mentioned her - assume this is what the shoot is for. I hope I'm wrong but subtlety isn't her strong point

View attachment 333564
oh god. I was angry before, now I'm incandescent.
As a person with hidden disabilities I am a huge supporter of #iseepurple both in my private Twitter and at work.
We have been bigging this up for a week now.
Hm, what a bleeping coincidence BB moves in and Jack gets a gig associated with Channel 4?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.