Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now not saying logic is one of Jack's strong points, and one is fond of a chaos, but I don't think she can bring here down. There is far too much accurate detail and logging of her inaccuracies for her to want to draw attention to here. Considering the Scotsman article, I think for the sake of her tip jar [rattle, rattle] and to maintain her poverty cosplay, here is very much what she doesn't want people to see.

Sidenote - i ended up here due to inaccuracies with another blogger and when I saw this thread I was at first like oh no, who could pick on her. A quick read and I was simultaneously jawdropped and raging that I had been taken in by her lies.
Along with her tip jar & poverty cosplay, Jacks biggest win is her pity harvesting as a victim. She screams troll 😭😭, we don’t gain followers because her fans believe everything she says. So when someone from here starts attacking her on twitter Jack wins and we give her the win. It’s only with articles like the Scotsman one, where smart journalism is used can we break her down.

Just look at the comments on Lauras article, many said, those sites are horrid/vile, we don’t even know they’ve been to read here but they already have this idea that we are a bunch of nasty women who spend their entire existence being nasty bastards. They don’t look through 100+ threads for the receipts. Finding them is not simple and changing someone’s perception of us is hard. We need the journalists to do their job we may then win some credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t know I have a Tattle mini break and drama ensues I have got to stop being BUSY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothing stopping anyone reading here then doing an alt twitter account either. I don’t think it’s a hausfrau

Reactions: 19
Nothing stopping anyone reading here then doing an alt twitter account either. I don’t think it’s a hausfrau
They appear to be forensically reading here. There’s a bunch or there’s one with several accounts, these didn’t just begin the last couple of days they’ve been doing this for months. If it’s not a member then I’ll eat Brenda’s sausages!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I bet Jack is reading here like that Angela Lansbury gif but the popcorn tub is filled with anchovies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Super disappointed at the reveal that it’s just someone from here overstepping the mark again. It negates all the actual receipts that are on here and just paints the lot of us like snide bullies. Nice one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry for coming back to this but I’m still at the start of the thread. ‘Jack wears The Outer Body in Beige’ sounds like they’re advertising disguises for aliens, and that JM has donned a human suit to blend in, and I mean, it’s more plausible than most of her own writing? 💁‍♀️
This is brilliant in so many ways - references Thrifty Shades of Beige and also her quote about dressing up in a poor person's skin. Not a human suit, but a beige suit, to pass as poverty. Jack Monroe, Outer Body in Beige. Inner Body in Burberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
6A72F1AC-F110-44A5-B6EC-8363F09E2525.jpeg

Good news! The radio drama based on her story is on 4extra at 1pm Sunday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I read here before I joined. They wouldn’t have to be a member breaking the rules, although that’s what will be assumed.

Reactions: 19
I read here before I joined. They wouldn’t have to be a member breaking the rules, although that’s what will be assumed.
Do you continue to tweet Jack since reading here?

ETA only that’s what they’ve done and communicating directly with us here via Twitter indicates some level of knowledge of tattle deeper than a lurker.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I only joined to be able to view screenshots. It was very annoying trying to lurk and not being able to read the receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My 91 year old aunt thinks that twit is the same as Twit...she calls people twats a lot! Miss Marple goes rogue.

Jack, you are a twit.
My grandma thought it meant a pregnant fish for some reason, so we were allowed to use it as kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.