Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, at least she’s not claiming her budget currently doesn’t stretch to lightbulbs.
She was dangerously close a few months back. Kept mentioning that she shot her food pics in the porch because of the free light!

Reactions: 34
I fear I am going to strike a negative note but it worries me that the squiggles won’t really rebel. Those who are in thrall to her will continue to be and will find many ways to justify their devotion (partly because they have tipped her and so don’t want to admit to themselves they have been had).

I also wonder if any papers will pick up on this. I just don’t think she has sufficient interest to the general public who probably mainly know her in connection with KH.

i would like to be wrong but I think her comeuppance is going to be delayed a while yet.

Reactions: 30
I so hope that the sit hits the fan and the truth is told about Monroe. She is a truly evil woman. She wouldn’t know a conscience if it walked up and said hello.

Reactions: 24
Ooft. Mrs G Fletcher wins Queen of the Castle and THAT MAN is on Graham Norton (looking quite dapper).

Reactions: 47
Of course, it's a long running and extremely craftily built scam system IMO. The journalists writing about her only have a fraction of the followers she has. It's a good start though and the more people who are made aware of it the better!

Reactions: 30
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

https://giphy.com/USJtYSGXRqrLE1Xfjr

https://giphy.com/1rSQntY5RVUnzOtDQy

Last edited:
Reactions: 81
I gave up heating and lighting before I gave up my weekly block of butter.
Have I just been severely under-buttering my entire life? A whole block of butter a WEEK?! For one adult and one child? This is the hill on which I choose to die but that's too much fucking butter. Surely if its for cooking it's more economical to get vegetable/sunflower oil?!

Reactions: 42
Um... is that THE shitty bungalow?!? If so, that’s fancy as fuck and there’s no way she can ever claim otherwise. Cheeky AF!

Reactions: 39
She looks like the Iron Giant from behind there. Perhaps a nod to Slopbot (which I highly doubt, she hates it probably). Thanks for the screenshot dear @Silver Linings.

Reactions: 46
Oh no! Jack has miraculously gained weight and the pixie hair appears to have morphed into a bouffant! What a difference a day makes! It’s almost like she photoshopped yesterday’s selfie

Reactions: 49
Does trying not to be sick help?

ETA ignoring the horrors on the feet, I cannot cope with the different styles of font on that picture....

What do you do?

1. look at shoes?
2. look at the mirror?
3. Look at the pose?
4. Look at the shoes?
5. Look at the bowl?
6. look at the shoes?
7. Look at the shoes?

sack it, I need to be ill looking at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Slopbot reminds me of the robot from Logan’s run.

Reactions: 24
Vlad will make you Head of Tech.

Reactions: 28
"No comment"

I buy lurpak in 1kg tubs. (I'll get my coat)

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.