Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just also need to get off my chest (because I’m supposed to be writing so naturally I am thinking about our procrastinating QUEEN) that I bleeping hate when she writes “peekyboo”. It’s “peekAboo”, you remedial swine. And stop trying to be cute, when you’re a minion of the antichrist.
But when she does peekyboo that’s a hello to us from her peekymink days!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Apologies, Frauen. My instincts about that account at the weekend were clearly completely wrong. Like, Jack, she is just in need of a few basics to get by.

View attachment 316533
I've had a look at her list, it is TRainers, perfume, new Apple ipod, designer jacket ,hotel chocolat, goose down duvet, shower curtain (£8.49).

Isn't it a good thing that the cafe next door hasn't switched off the wifi. So handy for those sleepless nights.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Taking a leaf out of the book of influencers, I'd love to talk about this, but the police and my Internet Lawyer have advised me not to
Hopefully have more to share soon. We’re ok though, and putting a brave smile on. We won’t let this stop us 👍🏻

Speaking of thread titles, I think we’ve found the next one already.
I think we need to send a subtle sign to the other threads that we won’t stand for this bullying?
Thread title 108. In jokes? Uncreative? Et Ewe Brute

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
We're gonna have a thread made about this thread aren't we. The teachers' pets of tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I just also need to get off my chest (because I’m supposed to be writing so naturally I am thinking about our procrastinating QUEEN) that I bleeping hate when she writes “peekyboo”. It’s “peekAboo”, you remedial swine. And stop trying to be cute, when you’re a minion of the antichrist.
Early contender
#thread title minion of the antichrist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've spent all day trying to get a PS5 working, I really need cheering up, send pics of smol doggos*.

*Don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Paging Matt Tebbutt! Remember our cheeky little duo? Well just calling to let you know the light has returned to my visage so I'm finally ready for my close up on Saturday Kitchen! Can't wait to show you my new recipe for blended fish egg mayo! Matt? You there Matt? MATTTTTTT?!!!

_20201119_153748.JPG

_20201119_153930.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.