Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m personally a fan of a b&w filter on my pictures, the full colour version isn’t for the faint of heart 🤣
This with bells on. It does my head in. Filter all you like, I couldn't care less (I've had Botox) but when someone comments on how amazing you look, be honest, make light of it "it's a filter!". Quit the utter bullshit about how the glow from angel's wings and cold-pressed virgin lard is responsible for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is all another part of her Autism/ADHD cosplay..
Ever see the Goldblum version of The Fly?
He had the same outfit so he could spend more time on being a genius.
That's the vibe she's aiming for.
Maybe she’s been watching monk? His wardrobe contains identical suits, he also has to touch the parking meters etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’d 100% be Tom Bombadill. The worst book character in all of fiction.
Did he cook slop though or tell people to get fucked? I think black hearted Jack would be from Mordor. If this was Star Wars she'd 100% be Jar Jar Binks; Meesa cookin' slop today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This with bells on. It does my head in. Filter all you like, I couldn't care less (I've had Botox) but when someone comments on how amazing you look, be honest, make light of it "it's a filter!". Quit the utter bullshit about how the glow from angel's wings and cold-pressed virgin lard is responsible for it.
She admitted to using facetune on her pictures way back in the seminal thread #31....she literally told us IN HER OWN WORDS...Grrr she really boils my piss with her disregard for the truth..I'm filled with cold hard rage..(well a little bit) Thank god for the sheep today.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree. It needs a spoiler with a trigger warning. I'm actually desensitized to Brenda's banger but Jack's grim nails genuinely set off my gag reflex.
I think Brenda's banger somehow brings out the grubby black nail shade even more. Foul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She insta’d the light in her eyes, yada yada, pic. Even more bright and shiny now!View attachment 316407View attachment 316408View attachment 316409
Those rosy red cheeks look like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummage.

I rarely comment on someone's looks, I am no oil painting. However, she has doctored the photograph so much, I am no longer commenting on her looks, I am commenting on some fictional character she wants to be.

Going back to the glasses talk, I actually like them 😬and I too wear big, bright, coloured framed glasses. I still get health benefits from my ex employer so get a pair free every year. I've got quite a collection. Though I have to say they suit me far more than they do Jack (my opinion only) Please don't hate me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Dagnabbit. I do some actual work this morning
And I miss the beautiful sheep!
And the vegan sausage rating!

For what its worth...
Richmond are the best for texture and flavour and bonus the frozen ones come in cardboard. However, they are woefully low on the protein front compared to much beloved Linda Mc (cardboard also available) and the LMc can also be bunged in the microwave into a sausage, Violife and Henderson's Relish bagel. The other LMc sausages are not as good but eh I shall take them in a sausage related emergency. Quorn vegan Cumberland sausages are alright and like someone else thats what I think is in the picture. Sainsbury's shroomdog 'dogs in blankets' are lush at Xmas but I found the full size disappointing.
Sausage shape but not actually, Fry's polony is a hard to get now and under-rated vegan item. The Moving Mountains sausage patty is bueno in a burger bun with a silken tofu 'egg' and 'yolk'. Although I have no idea what an egg tastes like but Mr Kebab loves it.

I recall the early 90s where Sosmix or plain tofu was our only option so I am gleeful these days.

My pet vermin little fuzzy rat spuds have something similar to ewe rolls I think, they are called conditioning 'cubes' but they are very much a cylinder and the girls love them and I feel less guilty treating them to those than I do just letting them jump into a bag of Cheerios like synchronised swimmers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those rosy red cheeks look like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummage.

I rarely comment on someone's looks, I am no oil painting. However, she has doctored the photograph so much, I am no longer commenting on her looks, I am commenting on some fictional character she wants to be.

Going back to the glasses talk, I actually like them 😬and I too wear big, bright, coloured framed glasses. I still get health benefits from my ex employer so get a pair free every year. I've got quite a collection. Though I have to say they suit me far more than they do Jack (my opinion only) Please don't hate me.
I also really like them and think they suit her (photoshopped) visage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Zuckerburg say that he only owned one style of outfit of grey top and jeans?
Like 50 identical tshirts and jeans. Pretty sure it was an answer to an interview question about his genius/work ethic.

Maybe she is a genius?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Creepy doll creep after buying one of Jack’s mumsy denim blouses on Depop:

Mmm, eggy.
does anyone else remember 30 Rock when Jenna had a stalker that filled her fridge with doll heads.

I think he eventually dumped her (,it's not you. It's me)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.