Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordy. She is gearing up for a house move afterall, and of course the 'stalkers' are to blame, lol! Must finally be enough in the tip jar for a house deposit. I don't think the cops look too kindly on putting pics and endless info about your location online and then wailing stalker when nobody, absolutely nobody has and would ever go anywhere near!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's the perfect excuse to move though. She cannot realistically afford to keep living there, so uses the excuse of being stalked to move house. What she's forgotten, is she's already said during the time of the skip (probably also forgotten about) that she was 'packing already'

Personally, I don't give a monkey's where she lives - not like I can pop over anyway. However, she's incredibly foolish to put sooo much information out there, regardless of whether she's in the public eye or not.

Reactions: 68
Classic narc move, if you pardon the pun. It’s all our fault.
A load of tattlers aren’t going to come round the house ffs (there’s enough posted about what goes on in it to keep us at our keyboards) no-one wants to visit, or worse.
I’d be a bit more worried about the phantom soap gift neighbour twitter follower than a bunch of haterzzzz on t’internet. Time to call any and all of those therapists on speed dial methinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 313443View attachment 313444View attachment 313445

Not been on for ages and then hit the jackpot tonight 😂 stop digging that hole Jack! Btw am sure the boy sleeps very soundly at his dad's house every night, did you think we were all born yesterday?View attachment 313455View attachment 313456
oh bore off, cba with anti tattle jack she’s a bleeping moron. We’ve been imploring her to take her personal safety seriously for months now, we’re no danger she’s an absolute danger to herself!

And the head of news at ch4 is on under £100k? Lmaooo okay hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Lordy. She is gearing up for a house move afterall, and of course the 'stalkers' are to blame, lol! Must finally be enough in the tip jar for a house deposit. I don't think the cops look too kindly on putting pics and endless info about your location online and then wailing stalker when nobody, absolutely nobody has and would ever go anywhere near!
In this case, I humbly offer a thread title suggestion: Jack Monroe #106: Three Skip Bins Outside Blurry Roofline, Southend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Afternoon Puddy, I’m just off to bed (again) hoping I will fall asleep this time.
I’d post you some crisps next time I go to a shop, except we’re not that close 🤣and you can buy them in woolies

Reactions: 11
Second mention of the fixed contract yet she previously said that she was on a rolling contract. She's forgetting her own lies as she's so thick. Given that the landlord has put t'house on t'internet as being available from February some weeks ago, I don't think that she's going to have much trouble with getting out of said contract. She was already sorting out her crap and packing. Hope she gets rid of all the dreadful bowls and plates as well as the archaeological cutlery.

OK, so who is said "friend" whose name begins with L but isn't Louisa, then, twit? Have you actually got a friend that you haven't driven away and demented? Especially given that Louisa starts her cycle rides from your current house. If you were actually worried about security, you wouldn't share so many details and photos of the house and area, and would have encouraged Louisa to make her Strava private earlier. You are a danger to yourself and tweet every thought and fart all day and night long. Numpty.

Oh, and put your bleeping family first for just once in your life, you selfish wanker. You've never done anything of the sort. If we actually believed that you'd ever been in dire poverty, you would have been the most tit mother since Magda Goebbels or Medea in not making sure that your son was properly looked after by informing his father or your family of your situation. If we were to believe you, you neglected to look after his needs for your own ill-judged pride. Scum.

Feed your son decent food, treat him with kindness, give him whole treats, pay him attention before your social media, and stop plastering all his private details over Twitter. You are an embarrassment as a mother, always putting yourself first and displaying yourself in cringeworthy thot shots in a futile and pathetic attempt to get your end away.

Oh, and pay more attention to hygiene. Your nails, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery are a disgrace. You are by no means 'military around the edges', far from it. Had I had you under my command as an NCO, you would have been on punishment duties regularly for your lack of personal and general cleanliness. My father's white glove rounds would have ended in you up before a senior officer for similar. I'll give you two pieces of military advice: you'd be out of your depth in a car park puddle, and you have reached rock bottom with regards to veracity and have started to dig.

Don't risk the health of your mother either because you are too ignorant and unintelligent to understand bubbling, you weapons-grade hole.

Finally, buy a bleeping dictionary, you twit of a Slopslinger. Even ration packs look more palatable than your so-called 'cookery'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Noticed this comment on her carrot cake overnight oats post...
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 05.29.12.png

What a finicky squiggle - it's only 50% more carrots, what difference can it make?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Then stop Jack. Just stop. Stop with the grifting, stop with the manipulating people online. That's all we're interested in. I personally don't give a flying duck where you live 🤷‍♀️ what bothers me is that someone sent you part of their bleeping winter fuel allowance because you had led them to believe you were poor, for example. Just stop. People here are only remotely interested in you because of things like that. Because of things like the kitten. Because of suggesting that a bleeping robot is why you are able to stay sober or that you can, indeed, feed a family on £20 a week. Because of your glee at manipulating and stretching the lockdown rules whilst so many others are trying their best to follow them to the letter. You are harming so many others.

We're all pretty tired too. As you said, this isn't a game and we're all humans too, not a bullying bunch of ninnies, as you refer to us as.

Please, just take a break from Twitter, or something. Re-evaluate your life. You have so much that is good, you have your son, you have your BB, you have your pets. Maybe just enjoy having them for a bit and you might be able to look at life more clearly.

P.S. pls don't assume that people who contact you about things like this are people on here. We're not allowed. Maybe consider the fact that other people are also noticing your inconsistencies.
Thought she couldn't sleep because of stalkers?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Ah. Some lovely ‘Jack’s going to throw a wobbly and sue/name us for talking about things she farts out into the world’ anxiety. Lovely.

I didn’t see anybody discussing her address, and when they outright do people are shut down as that is not on. I normally back away from outright hating her or thinking she’s evil but she has literally stayed up all night, fizzing with anger because people expressed their own opinions about her silly drawing that she showed to 280,000 people.

So she does a Cummings and throws an invisible grenade (in the replies, always in the replies) and then tweets tooth rotting (😉) fluff at her simpering followers to further the narrative that she is a living saint.
37346C78-B977-4FC5-A247-1521D8CADBC2.jpeg
6E945C0F-8C3D-4A3A-8E74-89E4C13A3D09.jpeg
38CCE7AF-2289-4019-997A-F60F972B9AF6.jpeg
C7FACE65-9DEE-4495-A873-AC7EDD224E73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I had to read it a few times thinking “wtf is a sponsorbot? I thought it was something a bit like Siri but obviously for people who are struggling, turns out it’s a picture 🙄.
I know I have not been up too many hours but what? 🤪 sorry don’t get it 🙄 something else for her to waste money on, rather real food for her son 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ranting tweets about stalkers gone now.

We only discuss stuff she puts into the public domain. IMHO no one here is stalking her. These threads would atrophy if she stopped fart-tweeting the minutiae of her life, gave up the £20 fantasy shops and took time to engage with her son.

She’s moving as it appears she cannot afford the mahoosive bungalow with an upstairs. But she will get more sympathy from the squiggles if she says it is due to stalkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Happy birthday! May all your meals be edible and none of your drinks be served in a vase.

Gosh, he's so much better than her on screen 🤣
Well to be honest, that isn’t hard, I am sure Alexa would be better

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.