Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...wait, she is back on the BBC today? How many other national tv presenters plead poverty and accept handouts from the poor? Don't the BBC care that despite big sums of money and extravagant purchases, one of their presenters is imploring the very viewers that tune in to donate their hard earned money in her direction. She uses these tv appearances as fundraising events for herself., how can this be acceptable?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
*Can* she sue us? Serious question. I'm under the impression that we are discussing someone much like a group of people would in real life. Maybe it's not very nice (it would probably help Jack a lot if she stopped reading here) but I don't think we're doing anything actionable? But I'm not a lawyer. Do we have any lawyerly Fraus who can throw their hat into the ring on this one and settle some worries?

Frankly if what we're doing is wrong but what Jack is doing is okay, technically speaking, then the world is upside down.

Ah. Some lovely ‘Jack’s going to throw a wobbly and sue/name us for talking about things she farts out into the world’ anxiety. Lovely.

I didn’t see anybody discussing her address, and when they outright do people are shut down as that is not on. I normally back away from outright hating her or thinking she’s evil but she has literally stayed up all night, fizzing with anger because people expressed their oen opinions about her silly drawing that she showed to 280,000 people.

So she does a Cummings and throws an invisible grenade (in the replies, always in the replies) and then tweets tooth rotting (😉) fluff at her simpering followers to further the narrative that she is a living saint.View attachment 313542View attachment 313543View attachment 313544View attachment 313545

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Having just caught up it’s so bleeping blatant. Around midnight it’s suggested she should take her security more seriously, then she has the AUDACITY to blame us. God I can’t stand the woman but she is very clever. It works every time like a charm, right down to how it initially terrifies me and then dissipates into hatred.

Also. Does she think today is wednesday?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I agree with you 100% Silver.

Her posts (given the sheer number) manage to trigger so many of us on a variety of issues, yet we are made out to be the ones who are cruel.

Even this morning she has claimed to have eaten a giant bowl of macaroni cheese when in fact, it is far far more likely that a cup of tea would have staved off her early morning hunger. But of course, the stress of trolling would have burnt off all those cheesy calories.

When I saw the tweet about “considering options”, there was that twang of guilt and quite frankly I don’t know what to do with it 🙁. You are all so insightful and have made my time in lockdown, as my world shrunk, so much better. Yet my frustration and upset grows.....

Sorry for early morning rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
*Can* she sue us? Serious question. I'm under the impression that we are discussing someone much like a group of people would in real life. Maybe it's not very nice (it would probably help Jack a lot if she stopped reading here) but I don't think we're doing anything actionable? But I'm not a lawyer. Do we have any lawyerly Fraus who can throw their hat into the ring on this one and settle some worries?

Frankly if what we're doing is wrong but what Jack is doing is okay, technically speaking, then the world is upside down.
I had a quick look on Joe Wicks this morning and that thread is no worse than here....

He doesn’t seem to rant and rave all the time.

Reactions: 25
Because being showered with expensive gifts makes her not drink for a bit?

Otherwise known as Blackmail

Sobriety: Taking it One G(r)ift at a Time.
#thread title

@walkendengirl beat me to it

Not sure if the SmolBot (Smol - 😤) drama has meant this has slipped past scrutiny but I genuinely snorted at this. The eco queen is surely not going to be loving this kinda content!
Mackies SM is definitely killing food and my appetite 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Have we got to go back to planning court outfits again?

If so, I'm gonna go for a grey sports bra and control knickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Motherly.jpeg

Be warned, smolrobots: Jack's version of 'getting all motherly' is worse than you imagine. Unless you enjoy wet ham, mayo sandwiches and being used as a grifter's prop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
How is it more ok for a random ‘neighbour’ who follows you on Twitter to place soap on your doorstep than a group of people who discuss your actions and words in a benign, ‘mithering’ way?

I live so far away from Jack, you can bet your eggs that there is no way on earth I would be wasting a train journey on her once travelling for leisure is ok. There are Tattlers who live in her town who don’t waste their time either 😂
Jack - just stop using your emotive words that you know will encourage kind people with less than you to give you their money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
View attachment 313443View attachment 313444View attachment 313445

Not been on for ages and then hit the jackpot tonight 😂 stop digging that hole Jack! Btw am sure the boy sleeps very soundly at his dad's house every night, did you think we were all born yesterday?View attachment 313455View attachment 313456
So the right move thing about the 'bungalow' Being available from February could be correct 🤔 she may not have asked for money from buddle, but she sure is caning the Ocado/Waitrose deliveries, and amazon no doubt 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think it's like reps at the gym. You know when body builders think I am do X amount of reps and treat myself to a really nice protein bar. Do you think she think I will do 70 and treat myself to a new piece of expensive furniture.

Classic narc move, if you pardon the pun. It’s all our fault.
A load of tattlers aren’t going to come round the house ffs (there’s enough posted about what goes on in it to keep us at our keyboards) no-one wants to visit, or worse.
I’d be a bit more worried about the phantom soap gift neighbour twitter follower than a bunch of haterzzzz on t’internet. Time to call any and all of those therapists on speed dial methinks.
I dont know where she lives at all. The stuff on here I dont look into that much. You could drop me on her street and I couldn't pick her house out of a line up, because as I said before I literally do no care where she lives and have no interest in visiting her at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Torn.jpg

Torn to shreds every day for eight years when these threads only started in January? I know she had her detractors earlier but there was nothing sustained, was there? If anything, I thought she was the hero of the people for the first little while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hang on, I thought she was awake through fear of her safety? But it was actually her toothache? 🤷‍♀️ Pick a story and stick to it Jack.

Also, I worked out her address purely from the info she put online herself. I live miles away, I can’t be arsed to visit to pop a nail brush on her doorstep 😂

We weren’t stalking Louisa to find her address, it was clearly mentioned on a number of occasions that she should make her strava private OUT OF GENUINE CONCERN. She’s in a high profile position at channel 4, FFS, she should have known to do this anyway. And actually Jack, not one of us wants to see harm come to you, Louisa or SB so give up on that one. If anything, we’re the ones bloody well alerting you to stop giving out so much information about your house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.