Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 313586

Torn to shreds every day for eight years when these threads only started in January? I know she had her detractors earlier but there was nothing sustained, was there? If anything, I thought she was the hero of the people for the first little while.
It's very carefully worded, isn't it? THEN in the first sentence and NOW in the second

Reactions: 19
Only Monroe can spend the last 6 months claiming that she doesn't have enough money to live where she does any longer and then blame 'security fears' for having to move. And the whole not charging bb rent angle, calling bullshit.If the tv exec ex is staying, she'd have to be a heartless simpleton to not contribute and expect to live rent free with her massive wage.... unless, of course, she knows how loaded Monroe really is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
*Can* she sue us? Serious question.
No, she can't sue us. Sorry - I am not lawyerly and it's too early in the morning for my brain to be working properly, but we've been down this road many times in the past few months, she lobs the court action threat like a grenade every so often but we're not doing anything wrong. It always makes some Frauen feel sorry for her, and some feel scared but it's an empty threat and she knows it. Whenever it happens I take it a good reminder not to post anything that you'd feel bad for if read out in court - someone a few months back advised looking through your previous posts to reassure yourself that you're actually not the evil person she likes to make out, because you're not! None of us are! GROUP HUG GUYS.

Glad to see she's finally taken our advice about mail merge, it will make her life so much easier! Welcome to the 20th century Jack, it's well seen you've never had to do a minimum wage clerical job before, lucky you 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Having just caught up it’s so bleeping blatant. Around midnight it’s suggested she should take her security more seriously, then she has the AUDACITY to blame us. God I can’t stand the woman but she is very clever. It works every time like a charm, right down to how it initially terrifies me and then dissipates into hatred.

Also. Does she think today is wednesday?
Everything that’s on here is what she herself had put into the public domain. It’s a full documentation and dissection of her lies, which is why she won’t name the site. She’s using the vague and untrue bullying/stalking narrative to help perpetuate her victimhood, which is her facade (all narcs have one). We’re all only here because she’s a con artist!

re the house move, she has been very deliberate in triangulating herself, so that we know where she lives, and she can then blame us for stalking her. I know the area she lives in fairly well, and anyone who lives nearby or goes over that way sometimes would recognise her house fairly easily. That isn’t an accident. Even the skip thing. The tennis courts, the pictures of the layout, the porch and garage etc etc etc just endless details! She revels in being “bullied” and “stalked” because a narcissist’s life is about the narrative they’ve created for themselves, not what is actually happening. That narrative is that Jack is put upon, a poor little thing, a victim of a crappy life. This is why she is so gloomy and can’t embrace her actual success, because it doesn’t fit with the narrative she’s created for herself.

Also, no, she doesn’t think today is Wednesday, but has to shoehorn in talking about work and #buddle whenever she can. It’s absolutely pathetic. She doesn’t have to say any of this. She could keep her ‘housemate’ a secret. She could just know in her own head that she’s working on Wednesday, and retweet whoever it is today.

This is what gets people tied in knots over narcs. They’re all ego, so they show off, but they have to constantly return to the false story about themselves. That’s how you end up with a Jack. I’m so poor, everyone’s horrible/look at my success, everyone’s my mate. It’s very difficult for the people in their (narcs) lives to keep on the right side of them, which is why they end up with half their relatives giving up, and no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Only Monroe can spend the last 6 months claiming that she doesn't have enough money to live where she does any longer and then blame 'security fears' for having to move. And the whole not charging bb rent angle, calling bullshit.If the tv exec ex is staying, she'd have to be a heartless simpleton to not contribute and expect to live rent free with her massive wage.... unless, of course, she knows how loaded Monroe really is.
I don't think anyone's suggested she should be charging BB rent, we've only pointed out that in this situation normal people would, at the very least, be contributing to a food budget.

Reactions: 26
Also, I worked out her address purely from the info she put online herself. I live miles away, I can’t be arsed to visit to pop a nail brush on her doorstep 😂
This whole security thing should be put to bed, she's doing her narcissist narrative thing to us and we're falling for it. She is not that noteworthy, not famous, no one cares. She wants people to believe that this is a genuine problem but it isn't. Famous people, truly famous people, live in houses and other people are aware off where them houses are, so?? There isn't the nefarious campaign to stalk where she lives, people such as us do perfectly fine knowing where the rich and famous live without being in the slightest bit arsed, but we do comment on the lies that got them there and it's this that she's really rallying against. She hasn't made any effort to hide where she lives and yet still no one cares but now she kicks up a fuss because it suits her victim narrative NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How is it more ok for a random ‘neighbour’ who follows you on Twitter to place soap on your doorstep than a group of people who discuss your actions and words in a benign, ‘mithering’ way?

I live so far away from Jack, you can bet your eggs that there is no way on earth I would be wasting a train journey on her once travelling for leisure is ok. There are Tattlers who live in her town who don’t waste their time either 😂
Jack - just stop using your emotive words that you know will encourage kind people with less than you to give you their money.
Agree. I'm sure Jack can use the search function to find out what we all think about her safety. None of us have ever even hinted at going to her house.

Reactions: 31
Please consult your porky pie spreadsheet, YOU yourself said you are on a monthly rolling contract 🙄 we have the receipt, god she’s exhausting, and I’m not even sure penultimate almost forever is even English 🤪
The other annoying thing about the house move thing, is her saying she’s moved something like 26 times. Ok. So all of the previous moves, whose fault was that? You’ve severely moved more than anyone else, ever, but this move is because of anonymous people on an anonymous website, that you won’t name? Right, cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Reactions: 18
She can’t sue us.
I’m going to say this every time she does this but duck off, Jack. You’re the bleeping idiot who has put so many breadcrumbs to where you live on the internet. I won’t repeat them here but to give you a clue: it’s not from a blurry picture of your roofline.
You’re also the bleeping idiot who boasted about getting a five figure sum for six half-arsed weeks of work but has NOTHING to show for it.
These are your actions and your consequences. Own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Whenever I feel a shred of sympathy for her, I think of the kitten. Trying to justify the £20 shops with being ‘frugal’ seems disingenuous to me when she has a house full of expensive stuff including a bloody Emin.

Reactions: 47
Jack, we are not the reason you are up till 2am, so pack the lies in. You're up till 2am most nights as you're an attention-bleep that's addicted to Twitter, you narcissistic thundercunt! 🖕😂

Noone here is interested in going near her house and she knows that. And has been said umpteen times before, if she was that concerned for her safety she would not put all the information out there on the internet for all to see regarding her location and comings and goings. Good luck explaining to the police how it is that people know where she lives!

Regarding L and her Strava, I bet you anything if L doesn't read here, Jack has probably told her that this bunch of bullies are stalking her and trying to track her movements. You just know she would have exploited the opportunity to 'prove' how allegedly sinister we are. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I was looking on Sir Ian McKellen’s Wikipedia the other day (hi, I’m very cool) and it literally gives his street address in London saying he’s lived in the same house for decades. Think of how mental fantasy and comic book fans are, and how crazy famous he is - like he’s one of the few people I’d be absolutely starstruck meeting - and that info is out there in the (very) public domain.

Anyway that’s only tangentially relevant really but Jack with her inexplicable continued TV bookings (seriously, who does she have dirt on at the beeb?!) has plenty of money to be able to get a house in a gated community or buy a modest place and install security systems. She just doesn’t want to, because it would put a brake on her beg.

Lol that she has to move because of Tattle but she let Louisa keep her Strava public for months just to drop breadcrumbs. Her lies are audacious, I’ll give her that. Good job she’s got that drawing to stop her hitting the bottle with stress 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So she's only just found out we'd worked out her address, which we discussed weeks ago. But Louise's Strava was locked down as soon as we started discussing it? That makes no sense.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.