Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe sponsorbot is just a picture. In terms of function it is on par with that hideous cat 'painting' she bought for a friend herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So trashy to announce your (very minor) charitable acts to your 280,000 followers. I hate this more than anything.
Wasn't one of her incarnations a 'Sunday School Teacher?'
You'd think she'd know about not making a huge song and bleeping dance about charitable giving wouldn't you?

Reactions: 27
That is her beige giving me the rage again. Those poor patreon supporters :(
Beige rage
noun
  1. sudden violent anger provoked in an onlooker by the actions of a grifter as they use the lure of brown slop to part impoverished squiggles from their cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Something that keeps popping into my head... Why didn’t she freak out when someone left soap on her doorstep?

If she had all the stalkers and bullies with police involvement (etc. etc. etc.) that she has claimed, wouldn’t she be scared if an unknown person had put the exact thing she had tweeted about a few minutes ago, onto her (closely-guarded secret ahem ahem) front step ? 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I just saw this, and it reminded me of our Jackie making a fuss about losing her meds. This could genuinely happen to anyone, but once you spot the pattern of narcissism, you see how they all dip into the same playbook.

View attachment 312828
Also...call me old-fashioned..why would you tweet about it? It is not even remotely interesting...!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something that keeps popping into my head... Why didn’t she freak out when someone left soap on her doorstep?

If she had all the stalkers and bullies with police involvement (etc. etc. etc.) that she has claimed, wouldn’t she be scared if an unknown person had put the exact thing she had tweeted about a few minutes ago, onto her (closely-guarded secret ahem ahem) front step ? 🧐
With it being Jack we don't don't know if she's lying about stalking/bullying/police or the soap being left or both.

Reactions: 32
I believe that JM said she believed the soap was a gift from a neighbour (she doesn’t know her neighbours/she has a communal skip on her drive). Clearly, the neighbour follows her twitter and having seen the soap bar deflection discussion decided to benevolently gift two bars, co-incidentally they had the price sticker naming the local shop on)
In order to avoid triangulation, she cleverly used editing to cover the name (instead of turning the soap around so the sticker wasn’t showing) the pubbybrained maverick

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The only way it makes sense is that she made it up. Because in order for it to be true, her neighbour would need to pay incredibly close attention to Jack's Twitter and have literally nothing else to do.

I believe that Jack had only tweeted about it hours earlier that day. She averages what, 60+ tweets per day?

And her neighbour happened to be following this tweet storm and have the exact soaps she mentioned to hand ready to gift her anonymously on her doorstep a couple of hours later? Straight from the brain of a shark-eyed fantasist who lives her life online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The only way it makes sense is that she made it up. Because in order for it to be true, her neighbour would need to pay incredibly close attention to Jack's Twitter and have literally nothing else to do.

I believe that Jack had only tweeted about it hours earlier that day. She averages what, 60+ tweets per day?

And her neighbour happened to be following this tweet storm and have the exact soaps she mentioned to hand ready to gift her anonymously on her doorstep a couple of hours later? Straight from the brain of a shark-eyed fantasist who lives her life online.
It's another hint to her followers to do the same.

Reactions: 22
Tbh I think Jack promoting buy a strangers book day, is a good thing. She may be doing it for self interested purposes, but at least she appears to be trying.

I only dislike her when she behaves like a bleep or tells lies. Her fantasy injuries and hideous meals I find entertaining.
She won’t send the money.

Reactions: 25
If the soap happened and it's massive 'if' the the long finger of suspicion has to point at either BB or SB anonymously dropping a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's another hint to her followers to do the same.
Frauen, we can't all be wrong. Every time I need to catch up with reading the threads my maverick ways of psychology whisper sweet findings into my ear only for them to be confirmed pages later when I read a Frau's identical statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would think it’s pretty difficult if not impossible to flash your SOCKS on a Zoom call accidentally. It was deliberate, wasn’t it. Whoopsie, look I did a chaos, I’m mad me etc. Super professional as always. I expect the client was impressed. 🙄
If you stand on your head to talk out of your arse....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
AF5C74EB-EB2E-49CC-B7FE-C2B27A2A8D70.jpeg
C5FC50E3-D298-4513-83FB-F9FD7D64036E.jpeg
CB2DFA1A-A70B-4564-ACFC-C03F07C592E2.jpeg

Not been on for ages and then hit the jackpot tonight 😂 stop digging that hole Jack! Btw am sure the boy sleeps very soundly at his dad's house every night, did you think we were all born yesterday?
D6A7BB89-0359-4A18-BB9A-8D10AF2CB412.jpeg
6901D8DE-185E-4E98-8BD1-B8D079A050B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
It would be more likely to drive me to drink.
It's a bit 'Live, Laugh, Love', isn't it?

I also thought sponsorbot was like a virtual sponsor/ app thing you could check in with. Not a dumb, twee looking picture.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.