Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww yes kindness really matters, as does choosing to use twitter for good.

Like that time she organised a pile on of David Walliams, for example.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I saw the 60p nail brush in Wilko(s?!) yesterday and it took all my strength not to buy one to post to her publisher. I mean, I could prob post it to her ACTUAL crappy bungalow given her love of triangulating herself. Since reading these threads I’ve actually bought one but for my nails, not my potatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hard to imagine who would even spend 99p on a book ful of tit recipes filled out with the boring commentary of a dull narcissist.
It is still 99p. Just checked. The 1 star reviews are hilarious. Good job she's told all her fans to avoid amazon. Missing a trick there. Barrrrgainnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right, I read pretty dense academic texts for a living but I’m not sure I understand this - is she saying that someone commissioned a drawing of a robot for her following her relapse?

And is she then crediting this drawing for not re-relapsing, above the vast knowledge and support system offered by AA or other alcohol advocacy organisations?

Have I got this right? She’s seriously saying a grifted gifted picture is more effective than a structured programme?

She is actively, irresponsibly dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I saw the 60p nail brush in Wilko(s?!) yesterday and it took all my strength not to buy one to post to her publisher. I mean, I could prob post it to her ACTUAL crappy bungalow given her love of triangulating herself. Since reading these threads I’ve actually bought one but for my nails, not my potatoes 😂
I think you’ve made a spelling mistake, that’s Potatoes™️ to you! It’s a scathing, ephemeral, polemical, peripatetic, unctuous work. Familiarise yourself with body of said work, pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s hard to imagine who would even spend 99p on a book ful of tit recipes filled out with the boring commentary of a dull narcissist.
I borrowed it for free from the library and still felt conned.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can’t you just say thank you, give the link, & move the duck on?? Why must everything require an essay, a sad Jack tale? Christ and chickens Jack annoys the absolute tit out of me. Patting oneself on the back over a tweet. Well done! You won twitter love! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can’t you just say thank you, give the link, & move the duck on?? Why must everything require an essay, a sad Jack tale? Christ and chickens Jack annoys the absolute tit out of me. Patting oneself on the back over a tweet. Well done! You won twitter love! 🙄🙄🙄
Dusting this one off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.