Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah just more hinting that the housemate is Louisa and they used to be a FAMILY before SHE LEFT *sob* but couldn't they be that again and what JAPES could the two of them get up to with that carafe 🤪
Good luck to them. Forgive me if I am still a bit wary of it all though. I have had so many friends try over and over again to salvage a relationship where one has LEFT the building and it's always awful .

Reactions: 25
Smeghead, I honestly keep thinking your profile photo is a wee willy 😶

It’s my birthday today and I’m trying not to be miserable about it. Birthdays just aren’t the same when you’re an adult! I did manage to make Mom’s sexy banana, chocolate and tahini pudding for later.

Good grief, can you imagine being on that Zoom call and watching Cack swig awkwardly from that stupid blue vase? It wouldn’t have been a subtle sip either. Bad Zoom manners!
A wooden calculator - because she’s quirky and a bit out there! Make sure you don’t puppishly chew it Jack!
More to the point, you'd be thinking 'that isn't grapefruit squash she's knocking back in a carafe that's conveniently disguising the colour of the liquid inside'. You'd be thinking 'bleeping Hell, she's knocking back the wine some'.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Good luck to them. Forgive me if I am still a bit wary of it all though. I have had so many friends try over and over again to salvage a relationship where one has LEFT the building and it's always awful .
She left for a reason, and that reason hasn't changed. I don't see how it can end any differently.

Reactions: 35
She left for a reason, and that reason hasn't changed. I don't see how it can end any differently.
Errr she NOW has a BIG chart on her desk to help her maverick adhd/autistic mind and puts her coloured pencils in the holders she used to keep her socks and pants in! She’s changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More to the point, you'd be thinking 'that isn't grapefruit squash she's knocking back in a carafe that's conveniently disguising the colour of the liquid inside'. You'd be thinking 'bleeping Hell, she's knocking back the wine some'.
Grapefruit squash wasn't on the £20 shop. I'm starting to think she's not being 100% transparent on what she spends on food and drink :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Hello Coven, I'm only on last Thursday now so should joining you in the future shortly!

Just popping through time to ask @PoorPatrol about those supplements. Do you use them? Any good?
I'm allergic to fish so am interested in your view! (or any other Frau's view) xx
Welcome to the future!! I think the supplements worked really well but, in the interests of being completely transparent, I did combine them with Pilates, cutting out sugar, and reducing inflammatory foods. Or, as a nice lady doctor would recommend, put on some red lipstick, get yourself a reverse rats tail, and do your best Anne Hathaway/Fantine impression 👩‍⚕️

I'm a bit late to the desk/calculator discussion, but my one question is why she appears to have some kind of anal bead sculpture on her desk?
It gained sentience and crawled out of the drawer full of cocks, when it saw what she was eating 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
give just five pounds a month to help this poor urchin to pay rent on her large bungalow by the sea.

[/QUOTE]
Nominate as next thread title 🤣
Edit - @Scarletfever sorry I didn’t quote your brilliant appeal right or name you my device is having a chaos today

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah just more hinting that the housemate is Louisa and they used to be a FAMILY before SHE LEFT *sob* but couldn't they be that again and what JAPES could the two of them get up to with that carafe 🤪
Why, are they into water sports?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not sure how losing the wooden £20 calculator is less likely than losing this one. View attachment 312624
And she also states how it needs to stand up to being in her kitchen, so wouldn’t this one be better, cos it wouldn’t be as susceptible to grease marks, etc, that the wooden one would be? 🤪

Reactions: 21
Not sure how losing the wooden £20 calculator is less likely than losing this one. View attachment 312624
She does that typical frivolous and middle class thing of coming up with elaborate reasons that justify the purchasing of pointless possessions that look good and that 'say something about her as a person', a houseful of them, just to sit there as an ornament and a party-anecdote whilst she uses her bleeping phone as a calculator like everyone else. Good for her, like, but it's all bollocks at the end of the day. She's an advertising firm's target audience...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I just saw this, and it reminded me of our Jackie making a fuss about losing her meds. This could genuinely happen to anyone, but once you spot the pattern of narcissism, you see how they all dip into the same playbook.

vonny adhd meds.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.