Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure that I read here sometime over the past few days a post or article she made a few months back where she said she had a glass of wine with her meal from time to time. I have no idea which post it was but I am sure one of you lot will remember it.

The story changes each time she tells it. She just ties herself up in knots with the lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Right, I read pretty dense academic texts for a living but I’m not sure I understand this - is she saying that someone commissioned a drawing of a robot for her following her relapse?

And is she then crediting this drawing for not re-relapsing, above the vast knowledge and support system offered by AA or other alcohol advocacy organisations?

Have I got this right? She’s seriously saying a grifted gifted picture is more effective than a structured programme?

She is actively, irresponsibly dangerous.
I came here to say this! "sponsorbot" is a #gifted framed cartoon? What??? A many-post ~extremely serious~ thread about alcoholism to promote one of her mates' artwork? I'm gagging here and that's before I even start thinking about how she's said she's slipped in the past with glasses of wine with meals. Unbelievably gross!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Guys I've been waiting for a while to post this, just been waiting for the right time as I want to do it justice. Something very very dramatic happened to me a while back it was an incident involving a very very sharp small piece of fauna and my finger. I won't go into detail as the details don't exist and I don't have time to make any up, I'm too busy. I've spoilered it as it might be uncomfortable reading for some of you and I never ever strive to upset anybody.

Jack is still a massive twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
You just know she's sitting there patting herself on the back for her remarkable ~honesty~ which could possibly result in .............. some Christmas orders for a her pal's smol business. Jesus bleeping Christ. Excuse my language.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I came here to say this! "sponsorbot" is a #gifted framed cartoon? What??? A many-post ~extremely serious~ thread about alcoholism to promote one of her mates' artwork? I'm gagging here and that's before I even start thinking about how she's said she's slipped in the past with glasses of wine with meals. Unbelievably gross!!
Even the company seem surprised by the big song and dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.