Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...wait, she is back on the BBC today? How many other national tv presenters plead poverty and accept handouts from the poor? Don't the BBC care that despite big sums of money and extravagant purchases, one of their presenters is imploring the very viewers that tune in to donate their hard earned money in her direction. She uses these tv appearances as fundraising events for herself., how can this be acceptable?
It’ll be twisted that it’s a disgrace that someone in the public eye can only afford to spend £20 a week on a food shop... which it would be if it were true and the person in question didn’t own the whole of the Cotswold catalogue or drop at least a grand on a last minute jaunt to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 27
Untitled 5.png

Good GOD, woman, how long have you been posting your crap books and slop postcards to your paypigs, and you haven’t worked out how to print labels?!

I bet her Patreons are glad they’re apparently paying her administrator’s salary while Jack arses around with handwritten postage labels and Googles “how to mail merge”.

It’s genuinely embarrassing how incompetent she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 313443View attachment 313444View attachment 313445

Not been on for ages and then hit the jackpot tonight 😂 stop digging that hole Jack! Btw am sure the boy sleeps very soundly at his dad's house every night, did you think we were all born yesterday?View attachment 313455View attachment 313456
Another move 🙄 do us a favour Jackie... We can all se where you live because Louisa posts her Strava bike rides publically to instagram. 😂 no one wants to see your crappy bungalow irl.

Reactions: 24
She's super scared of getting rumbled isn't she? Rumbelows from Kirsty S
Yeah i think that's what has triggered this too!

I also don't believe that squiggle is a tattler, i don't think any of us would bother sending such a boring message. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Jack tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I was looking on Sir Ian McKellen’s Wikipedia the other day (hi, I’m very cool) and it literally gives his street address in London saying he’s lived in the same house for decades. Think of how mental fantasy and comic book fans are, and how crazy famous he is - like he’s one of the few people I’d be absolutely starstruck meeting - and that info is out there in the (very) public domain.
I've met him! He was even more wonderful than you could possibly imagine, took the time to make conversation with lowly old me (an usherette) when he didn't have to and was SO, SO charming.

Noone here is interested in going near her house and she knows that.
I'd literally cross the street to avoid her IRL. We didn't even want her online with us, it was HER invading OUR space, barging in completely uninvited before being asked to leave and never come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I had a quick look on Joe Wicks this morning and that thread is no worse than here....

He doesn’t seem to rant and rave all the time.
I don't like the other threads, someone actually a posted the estate agent link to JW's house shorty after he bought it. A couple of the more prominent influencer threads feel way to personal. Mostly, this thread feels lighter, often funny. Yes at JM's expense but it only comes from what they put out in the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
She's an utter nightmare.

Dear Jack, we are not bullies ...you are a nasty manipulative narcissist.

Be kind?

Like you were to Jamie Oliver and David Walliams.

You are a hate filled woman who needs to crawl away and disappear into obscurity.

And we have all the screenshots here of the stuff you've posted and deleted. Bring on a court case you silly girl....the judge will laugh at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It's very carefully worded, isn't it? THEN in the first sentence and NOW in the second
Because she's absolutely forensic & all that. But she does still claim she was being attacked on a daily basis for eight years. I just don't see where that comes from at all.

Reactions: 17
I was looking on Sir Ian McKellen’s Wikipedia the other day (hi, I’m very cool) and it literally gives his street address in London saying he’s lived in the same house for decades. Think of how mental fantasy and comic book fans are, and how crazy famous he is - like he’s one of the few people I’d be absolutely starstruck meeting - and that info is out there in the (very) public domain.

Anyway that’s only tangentially relevant really but Jack with her inexplicable continued TV bookings (seriously, who does she have dirt on at the beeb?!) has plenty of money to be able to get a house in a gated community or buy a modest place and install security systems. She just doesn’t want to, because it would put a brake on her beg.

Lol that she has to move because of Tattle but she let Louisa keep her Strava public for months just to drop breadcrumbs. Her lies are audacious, I’ll give her that. Good job she’s got that drawing to stop her hitting the bottle with stress 🙄.
Nice word placements, 👍 place your bets punters 😆

Reactions: 11
I think she has misunderstood SB running from the kitchen screaming when he saw what he was being expected to eat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
‘Sake. Literally shrieking and bouncing in anticipation of that. And BB is made out to be some kind of Homer Simpson waiting for food that Jack (who still hasn’t slept and is on pure twitter attention fumes) has to produce for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Anyway that’s only tangentially relevant really but Jack with her inexplicable continued TV bookings (seriously, who does she have dirt on at the beeb?!) has plenty of money to be able to get a house in a gated community or buy a modest place and install security systems. She just doesn’t want to, because it would put a brake on her beg.

Lol that she has to move because of Tattle but she let Louisa keep her Strava public for months just to drop breadcrumbs. Her lies are audacious, I’ll give her that. Good job she’s got that drawing to stop her hitting the bottle with stress 🙄.
Sophie Hinch has her address online on her planning application for her pissy extension. Now, we all.know how absolutely crazy her Hinch army are, and she supposedly suffers from extreme anxiety yet she still manages to sleep.at night 🙄 Why does Jacko think anyone actually cares enough about her to actually want to pop over to see the crappy bungalow? We don't love you that much Jack - sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was wondering why Jack had replied to a week-old tweet for her latest court action threat so looked at the account she was responding to. It turned up in her notifications yesterday because the poster had written this in response to her sponsorbot tweet about being "hounded" and "bullied" - I guess it was easier for Jack to reply to the older post than these ones.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 08.28.39.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.