Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so now she's suggesting that pain and weird sleeping patterns help her ADHD and make her more productive. How responsible.

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 8.50.17 am.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Good morning all, catching up with all the nonsense.

If she is in a fixed term contract for her crappy bungalow as it is almost a year since she moved in, it will be nearly finished. I don't know anyone that has a contract of more than 12 months. In fact it is more usually a 6 month contract that goes into a rolling one unless a further one is signed.

Why buy yourself out of a contract that only has a couple of more months to run? It just doesn't make sense. Get Christmas out of the way and then concentrate on finding somewhere more affordable, more appropriately sized for an adult and one child, and one with less overheads and cheaper to heat/run.

What's this about her thinking it is Wednesday? I think I must have missed that while speed reading my way through her Twitter post on here.

Reactions: 28
Good grief! What a morning, not even 9am and we've had SB shrieking and bouncing at the very sight of his breakfast. Honestly between the peculiar noises and the remarkable smells that come out that house, half of Southend must be under the doctor for their nerves.

That alone would have piqued my interest but we also have a mysterious group of stalkers hellbent on driving Jack from the crappy Bungalow.I struggle to imagine what sort of depraved individuals would even contemplate going near that public health hazard and wonder if they are trying to establish its whereabouts for the purposes of avoiding the area. We are several months into a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why buy yourself out of a contract that only has a couple of more months to run? It just doesn't make sense.
It would be cheaper to just pay the last couple of months' rent even if you weren't living there. However I don't foresee her moving before her contract runs out.

Reactions: 18
I can picture her now trying to work out how to shoehorn the others in.

Watching my fave film Pocahontas, and thought to myself I needed a big plate. Silly Mrs. Ogres are my favourite monsters. Marmalade is my favourite condiment. Veronicaaa is a nice name. Kachoochoo is the sound of my sneeze. Etc etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can picture her now trying to work out how to shoehorn the others in.

Watching my fave film Pocahontas, and thought to myself I needed a big plate. Silly Mrs. Ogres are my favourite monsters. Marmalade is my favourite condiment. Veronicaaa is a nice name. Kachoochoo is the sound of my sneeze. Etc etc etc.
She's so desperate to be

I noticed it yesterday with her sock chat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.