Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"unwell" is it? I'm sure I used that to describe the pomegranate. just give him his breakfast and stop pinching our words! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yawn.

Jack, I promise I’ll leave Tattle when you stop asking for money from people who have less than you by pretending to be struggling financially and unable to buy food.
Ok - agreed? Easy. Im sure everyone else will agree.

Oh and it’s a rolling contract and not a fixed contract. You’ve rented before you know the difference. Stop changing stories to fit the narrative. If you did go to court these things make you look bad. Don’t matter if you delete them as they’ve all been helpfully screenshot on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So she knows it doesn’t photograph well and it has a crack in it, yet took the photo in it then decanted it into something else. All while SB shrieked and bounced around her for his lukewarm artery clogging porridge. Oh and hashtag buddle stood in the doorway smelling the fumes and dribbling. Right-o.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I think the main difference with Sir Ian is that he's part of the community so probably feels safe. Turned up at a friend of a friends Birthday a few years ago as he was a neighbour and was utterly charming.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
IIRC people were extremely relieved to see L made her Strava private, but saddened that it might have inconvenienced her despite the concern for her personal safety.

Show of hands for people who dislike JM but would go to some considerable lengths to protect her and her boy? Because all I see on here is advice re personal safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Nah Jack, you have been sitting on this for a few weeks waiting to unleash it as a threat/excuse. Maybe when you move it would be a good idea not to triangulate yourself. Start afresh. Respect your own privacy. Stop buying soap for yourself to place on the doorstep to make it look like you are being stalked. Noone here has any interest in actually meeting you. P.s. it's a fecking pandemic, noone is exactly prowling around looking for you.
Stop gaslighting people. And remember, you tweet many many many times a day personal information, perhaps look at the information you CHOOSE to put out there on a daily basis. People will gossip if you give them so much information. Take a leaf out of Mom Nigella's book, she keeps herself to herself (and can cook)!
:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.