Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Jack, Nicola Adams has had to pull out of Strictly as she's been in contact with her dance partner who has tested positive to COVID. Stands to reason that Nicola may be at risk of having picked it up too.

Stop your raging and educate yourself on how infectious disease spread.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Sorry, not sorry...even the duck eggs can’t take the costing nonsense
How many times can she shoehorn ‘soft’ or ‘soften’ into one recipe. Is the 50p-sized hole making a reappearance? This isn‘t just food, this is softly soft soft ouchy mouth food.

ETA Beaten to it by lots of you. *doffs cap* 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 15
I am still stuck on bleeping 'mascerate'. Can we start another list, not me or @kachoochoo please and thankyou, of words that Jack doesn't understand or makes up? Loads in the last thread but I do like a list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Questions I've asked/want to ask about Jack's cooking:

Why is everything blended?
Why does everything have lentils?
Why is everything soft?
Why does everything have lemon?
Why does she never make a white sauce?
Why is everything on the turn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Questions I've asked/want to ask about Jack's cooking:

Why is everything blended?
Why does everything have lentils?
Why is everything soft?
Why does everything have lemon?
Why does she never make a white sauce?
Why is everything on the turn?
Why does everything have plenty of black pepper?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The chicken was already cooked so she could have just thrown it in the freezer as it was, and didn't she make days worth of that disgust sloppy mush for his sandwiches?
Instead she's going to reheat it in a slow cooker casserole, then freeze it to be reheated again another day. To keep "safe on the dates". Not it seems, safe on basic food hygiene 🤔

Also - #EPHEMERA

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Haha, she's such a bleeping gammon!

"I don't watch Strictly but I'm raging"

duck off to the Daily Mail comments section where you belong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.