Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is such a small portion. I’d be hungry after 20 minutes of I could even force it down in the first place. What is dear bubble buddy having tonight?!
I would say egg and pomegranate concoction was lunch, chicken casserole is dinner with bb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask a coven: why is MY food never beige but hers all the time? OK, not tonight with that old Pomegranate...that is an eggxeption.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My first ever thread title! I feel so proud....and so glad nobody had the AUDACITY to suggest a better one 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wonder if Allegra will respond to her tag. Maybe BB isn’t paying her enough attention...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
#fancy duck eggs don’t ever feature in my meals but I know medium chicken eggs are around 70 calories and I can’t imagine a duck egg is much more? Even if doubled that’s still only 140 calories. This whole charade is so irresponsible - I so hope @MancBee and others get a response from the Trussell Trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s not a bleeping meal. Who is her audience. People on a budget? Families? If that’s the only hot meal that’s not enough.
If that’s what she eats. Fine. Great. But if it’s meant to be some sort of example. It’s a tit example.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.