Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, no, no Louise... I mean buddle 😬 YOU go get the yellow sticker crap from Tesco tonight. It's such fun. I promise. Just pick up any old tit. I'll find a way to make it work.... these twats will make anything I come up with.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
because she’s been in close contact with someone who’s tested positive *bangs forehead*
she really is a bleeping idiot
Why does this matter to her at all. It is got absolutely nothing to do with her at all. She's not involved with the woman, the show or anything to is with it.

FFS can't she not just keep her nosey nose out of everything.

Also after a long day the last thing I want cooked for me is a bloody boiled egg. I get she's a big hard up but seriously pet, you got pork chops the other night, that roasties and a bit of veg and apple sauce. Lovely.

Reactions: 28
Have to say, I made a (rare) visit to my local Tesco yesterday, and bought a large loin of pork, yellow stickered down to £4.20 from £9.40, and several packs of honey & mustard chipolatas reduced to 75p! All in my freezer for December eating. No nasty chicken slices or ready-made sandwiches though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does this matter to her at all. It is got absolutely nothing to do with her at all. She's not involved with the woman, the show or anything to is with it.

FFS can't she not just keep her nosey nose out of everything.

Also after a long day the last thing I want cooked for me is a bloody boiled egg. I get she's a big hard up but seriously pet, you got pork chops the other night, that toasties and a bit of veg and apple sauce. Lovely.
Because she is a leader of our time. An advocate. A former food bank user. A chef. A cook. A tv cook. A tv chef. A good writer. A photographer. She is EVERYTHING. And EVERYTHING is important to her. Even yellow sticker salad bags on the verge of growing arms and legs and running themselves off the shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Christ, just buy a bleeping loaf and a packet of decent ham and give him a fresh sandwich for his lunchbox each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Wonder if Allegra will respond to her tag. Maybe BB isn’t paying her enough attention...
It is a maverick trick from "how to win your ex back". Make her jealous by connecting with another ex. Always works.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know if Allegra and LC are friends? Wonder if they’ve considered a joint intervention to put a stop to the tip jar rattling

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.